NBA Playoffs, Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping it won’t be me one day too, but it’s pretty hard to not be salty about it as the Kings continue to suck.

Honestly, wouldn’t sting as bad if we were in the playoffs. And whenever the Kings play the Mavs, I sure as hell ain’t rooting for Luka.
Why wouldn’t it sting playoffs or not you need a luka to contend

could Beal be a target for them in the off season? perhaps a Siakam or Anthony Towns? Problem with that though is are they willing to part with Bam to get one of those players in return or as you say, stay the course, develop Bam, Tyler and keep finding gems as they tend to do in the later rounds
I don't know. Yeah, that's the issue they have to move pieces they don't want to because when you wait too long that's what happens, you don't want to haha. The best option is to try and hit out and FA again and see if Riley can work his magic.

I’m actually a believer in the Fox/Hali core. I think those two can really take us places.

It’s the supporting cast, coach, and owner I’m worried about.
they’re both incredible players but at this point idk if either of them are a lead dog on a contender. Which isn’t a knock on them there’s vanishingly few of those guys. Durant Harden Steph Lebron are confirmed as that. Then who? Giannis / Tatum maybe but sure as hell seems like Luka is the next man up he’s 22 and averaging basically a 30 point triple double in the playoffs so far.

Fox and Tyrese are a good start to build around and gives us hopes of making the playoffs. Fox with Luka would a good start to build around in the hopes of giving us 2-5 titles

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I’m actually a believer in the Fox/Hali core. I think those two can really take us places.
I think that Fox has superstar talent, so Fox/Haliburton/Bagley (that's right, I said it!) could be the core of a contending team. But the Kings need (1) a way better coach than Luke Walton, and (2) a do-everything high level roleplayer, like a Draymond Green. Anybody know where you can get one of those at?

Haha, SLAB beat me to the “it’s all of us” joke I was going to make.

How I console myself these days, and you are all welcome to try this, is telling myself that Vivek would have ****’d up the Kings Luka era anyways and he would have left in free agency, so maybe it’s actually easier this way.
how soon we forget Tatum was picked with the Kings original spot in the draft before the Philly swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.