NBA Playoffs, Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That Booker flagrant on Schroder was so dirty. Awful and dangerous play.
I didn't see the flagrant but I'm not surprised that it came to that considering the anger building up inside Booker minutes prior to his jawing. You could just see his body language that he was ready to call it a night

maybe I didn't see the rumors or reports but what "big" move were the Heat looking to make?
Saving cap space looking to add a 2nd star to Butler. They probably should have been looking at making a big trade with some of young assets that had built some major value before coming back down to reality a bit. They have space this summer and Riley could pull something off, we'll see, but they already started the process of dipping into some of that future space to keep their young pieces there. Not too unlike Sac and by the time that starts happening your options of making moves that just add to your team via cap space starts dwindling.

Last edited:

dude12

Hall of Famer
Watching Knicks and Hawks and Mark Jones and Doris Burke are doing the game. I enjoy when Jones is doing National games, don’t enjoy him doing Kings games.......he’s completely different here. In part, I like Doris Burke.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
His pouty woe is me cry face. Seems generally annoying when he isn’t on your team. That’s pretty much it now. Lmao
while I can't argue with the pouty part, I think a part of it is that he seems like a player that gets agitated when soft fouls are called because he likes to bang and play physical so when refs start dictating how you are playing, I can't say that I blame him much in that aspect.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Saving cap space looking to add a 2nd star to Butler. They probably should have been looking at making a big trade with some of young assets that had built some major value before coming back down to reality a bit. They have space this summer and Riley could pull something off, we'll see, but they already started the process of dipping into some of that future space to keep their young pieces there. Not too unlike Sac and by the time that starts happening your options of making moves that just add to your team via cap space starts dwindling.
could Beal be a target for them in the off season? perhaps a Siakam or Anthony Towns? Problem with that though is are they willing to part with Bam to get one of those players in return or as you say, stay the course, develop Bam, Tyler and keep finding gems as they tend to do in the later rounds

Haha, SLAB beat me to the “it’s all of us” joke I was going to make.

How I console myself these days, and you are all welcome to try this, is telling myself that Vivek would have ****’d up the Kings Luka era anyways and he would have left in free agency, so maybe it’s actually easier this way.
I pretend it was a conspiracy. That Phoenix, who had his euro league coach and should’ve known better and Vlade, who knew the kid and should’ve known better were talked to by the league and Luka’s agent/team to ensure he ended up in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.