NBA Playoffs, Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Kings start to play defense they could be in the playoffs next year. All the top defensive teams are pretty good teams that are in the playoffs, you just can't go far with poor defense.

Kings last in def rtg this last year

Ex-Kings to watch in the Playoffs:
Trevor Ariza - Miami Heat
Nenanja Bjelica - Miami Heat
Dewayne Dedmon - Miami Heat
Justin Jackson - Milwaukee Bucks
Willie Cauley-Stein - Dallas Mavericks
Boogie Cousins - LA Clippers
Rajon Rondo - LA Clippers
Yogi Ferrel - LA Clippers
Patrick Paterson - LA Clippers
Jabari Parker - Boston Celtics
Harry Giles - Portland Trailblazers
Seth Curry - Philadelphia 76ers
George Hill - Philadelphia 76ers
Anthony Tolliver - Philadelphia 76ers
Ben McLemore - LA Lakers
Bogdan Bogdanovic - Atlanta Hawks
Kent Bazemore - Golden State (play-in, included since he was a starter)
you forgot Alec Burks - New York Knicks

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
You know, we can pay all the lip service we want to hating LA, and being sick of LeBron, and how much the Clippers suck/are overrated/etc., but if the western conference finals actually ends up being Phoenix versus Utah, there are zero people on this message board who are going to watch.

You know, we can pay all the lip service we want to hating LA, and being sick of LeBron, and how much the Clippers suck/are overrated/etc., but if the western conference finals actually ends up being Phoenix versus Utah, there are zero people on this message board who are going to watch.
False! I am rooting hard for Utah in the West. I don’t want the NBA to be a three or four city league. If the NFL can have stars in Green Bay and Tampa the NBA can have stars in Utah and Sacramento.

I thought you’d been here long enough to know that ain’t true. Besides those who just say they’ll watch, I know of 2 I’m sure are going to watch. @Npliam and @PHXSUNSFAN

Wrong. I’ll be watching the Finals as long as the Lakers aren’t in it.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I thought you’d been here long enough to know that ain’t true. Besides those who just say they’ll watch, I know of 2 I’m sure are going to watch. @Npliam and @PHXSUNSFAN
To the second sentence, touché. As to the first sentence, I believe the people who say they'll watch about as much as I believe the people who say that they won't watch, if it's LeBron. Which is, to say, not much.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I like me some Dillon Brooks. He is one of those pesky annoying players that's constantly in your air space and handsy. He's really improved his offensive game too, no way I thought he would be this serviceable for Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.