NBA lottery and combine:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Just a quick reminder to those living in a closet. The NBA lottery is on tuesday, the 14th at 5:30 pm on ESPN. The NBA Draft Combine is on ESPN2, on thursday and friday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. As I posted in the prospects forum, I think their coverage is poor, but with the Kings only having 2nd rd picks, and with most of the scrimmage's made up of low 1st rd and 2nd rd picks, they should hold more interest than usual. Unfortunately a lot of it is pundits talking to hear themselves talk.

Just a quick reminder to those living in a closet. The NBA lottery is on tuesday, the 14th at 5:30 pm on ESPN. The NBA Draft Combine is on ESPN2, on thursday and friday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. As I posted in the prospects forum, I think their coverage is poor, but with the Kings only having 2nd rd picks, and with most of the scrimmage's made up of low 1st rd and 2nd rd picks, they should hold more interest than usual. Unfortunately a lot of it is pundits talking to hear themselves talk.
Thanks for the heads up. I hadn’t realized it was upon us already. It snuck up fast! Probably because we don’t have a 1st round pick. Otherwise I’m sure I would have been on pins and needles waiting for it.

Last edited: