[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
wow I don't think LeBron has ever missed more than a week in his career....this is with him losing weight too supposedly in the offseason to become quicker. He should look to lose more weight because it seems his weight is catching up to how much capacity his knees can take and having less weight MAY help ease the pain.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
just figured out that the Kings are the ONLY western conference team that has never won in OKC...great to have some type of record out there I suppose.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Whiteside having a nice game, double double with 5 blocks versus Brooklyn. Must be nice to have size.
To be fair to us, he was a colossal waste of space for the entirety of his Kings tenure and it took him a couple of bad years overseas to finally grow up and get serious about the game. (Also he got really fat for a while)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
To be fair to us, he was a colossal waste of space for the entirety of his Kings tenure and it took him a couple of bad years overseas to finally grow up and get serious about the game. (Also he got really fat for a while)
Yeah, but he once wore a Kings uniform and now he's good so we never should have gotten rid of him.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I guess the cure for Detroit's woes were ridding themselves of Smith and voila...seven game win streak and back to back road wins against San Antonio and Dallas.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Hawks beat another Western Conference team...I am mightily surprised how well they are playing. I guess continuity is a big deal huh? They are still a regular season team to me though.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
You never know in the east... I mean, what team do you look at in the eastern conference and say, "There's no way the Hawks can beat them!"

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hawks beat another Western Conference team...I am mightily surprised how well they are playing. I guess continuity is a big deal huh? They are still a regular season team to me though.
It certainly helps when you have a Pop understudy take the reigns as head coach and a strong commitment to defense (even with a dearth of all-defensive team talent outside of Thabo).

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It certainly helps when you have a Pop understudy take the reigns as head coach and a strong commitment to defense (even with a dearth of all-defensive team talent outside of Thabo).
I'm sure he isn't the only understudy of coaches that went on to head coach and not succeed. They just happen to have some players that have been playing together for years and it also helps to play in the playoffs, even if it it's in the lowly East, that's still experience none the less.

Suns are 10-2 in their last 12 games (relatively soft schedule always helps) and it coincided with inclusion of Alex Len into starting lineup after 6 straight losses. Len is producing more that 5.5 fouls per 36 minutes, but also above 11 rebounds and 4.5 blocks per 36 at the same time...I guess, Suns found the right pace.:rolleyes:

K

KingMilz

Reports are Grizzlies got Jeff Green for Prince and a1st rounder if true the Memphis Grizzlies are going to be even nastier than ever.

David Aldridge: Suns, Cs on conference call to finalize trade of Brandan Wright to Phoenix for 2015 first-rounder, per sources. @Adrian Wojnarowski first reported. Twitter @daldridgetnt -

Status
Not open for further replies.