[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully those missed free throws dont come back to haunt the blazers. went from possible 5th and guaranteed 6th seed to leaving the door a crack open to slide to the playin games

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was reading about this, he has appeared in 15 games over the last 3 years and 45 over the last 6. Not sure what he made in years past, but 2.5m for a vet at his level (18 years) to play ~2-3 mins of basketball. Apparently one hell of a glue guy, but I'd love to get that kind of work : pay ratio.
one thing is certain with that Heat franchise and that is they take care of their own. From Spoelstra, to Quinn being assistant, Haslem, Wade, Howard, from the continuity in their front office. List goes on. It's no wonder that players want to flock and play for Riley, besides the fact of where they are located.

one thing is certain with that Heat franchise and that is they take care of their own. From Spoelstra, to Quinn being assistant, Haslem, Wade, Howard, from the continuity in their front office. List goes on. It's no wonder that players want to flock and play for Riley, besides the fact of where they are located.
no state taxes doesnt hurt either

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Keeping in mind that it's the Basketball Hall of Fame, and not the NBA Hall of Fame, probably a number of them. As far as players who've been inducted solely on the basis of their NBA careers, unless I've been misinformed, he'll be the first.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Jaxson Hayes just got injured in the fourth quarter, of the last game of the season, trying to put Marc Gasol on a poster. I mean, I have sympathy for the young man but, like, for who? For what?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
The Clippers lost to a Thunder team that is not trying to win basketball games. In what I am sure is a remarkable coincidence, Patrick Patterson played forty-two minutes.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I understand that but what's the point if I'm going to be commenting to myself
Well, you complain about not having a thread already, then you complain about you might be the only one commenting if you start one.

I don't know what to tell you except maybe start one and stop complaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.