[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Love in 22mins 0 points 0-0 FGA/FGM interesting I guess he must have been playing stellar defense to make up for it. Seriously at what point do they sit him.....

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Bulls have officially been eliminated from postseason contention by the Hawks, who maintain their hold on the fifth seed in the eastern conference. The Bulls have two 2020-21 All-Stars. The Hawks have zero.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Bulls have officially been eliminated from postseason contention by the Hawks, who maintain their hold on the fifth seed in the eastern conference. The Bulls have two 2020-21 All-Stars. The Hawks have zero.
I am confused, as the Bulls are 3.5 games out with 8 to play. They have not been eliminated from the postseason. It looks like they may have been eliminated (depending on tiebreakers) from the top 6, which would avoid a play-in game.

was always laughable to me when some of us were like “Nope can’t take on that baggage!”

Bad teams should take troubled talent on the cheap. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, no big loss.
yep. Given we need young wings badly and we like to run, we should have grabbed Josh Jackson.

Lowry obliterating the Lakers, after 15 seasons this guy is still a gamer. A contender will be very happy with him
raptors beating the lakers without van vleet, OG, or trent jr. Nice of Lowry and siakam to dominate and not only help take the sting off our win, but also knock the Lakers down to the 7th seed

Jalen Brunson for a short not the quickest player is a phenom at getting to the rim and finishing it's crazy,, I use to value speed a lot more but as time goes on it's clear strength and craftiness make up for any lack of explosion. He was a underrated pick up by the Mavs when they got him (I think draft). He's the new Barea for the Mavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.