[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very late to the party, but for those who have never watched it Game of Zones by Bleacher Report has to be one of the funniest things I've seen all year.

Check these out:

According to Woj, one NBA owner actually went off on his head coach after his team beat a good team on the road towards the end of the year.

http://us.pressfrom.com/news/sports...nking-by-beating-a-good-team-who-could-it-be/

"There were teams literally signing G League players, intentionally bringing up guys they knew could not play in the NBA because they were determined to lose games," Woj said. "I never heard more talk from front office executives - frustration with coaches who were winning games they didn't want them to win. And owners, I know of an instance of an owner berating, really berating, his coach here in the last several weeks of the season for going in and beating a pretty good team on the road and going, 'What are you doing?'"

Several teams were playing the tank games, but this is pretty bad.

My best guess is it was Dolan.

Mental Health awareness is a subject that is very personal to me. It is part of the reason I chose my moniker for these forums. Very proud to see players like DeMar DeRozan and Kevin Love not only come out about there personal struggles, but also utilize their fame to bring attention to a subject that has been taboo for far to long.

Both players have written articles and or spoke on the subject lately. This is just a short video but I am glad the NBA is on board with such an important issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.