[NBA] Comments that don't merit their own thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought tickets to next month's Pelicans game. :D It'll be my first time attending an event at Golden 1. I look forward to experiencing the stadium and splurging on food. Not to mention seeing our young guns play, particularly Fox and Willie. But most of all I can't wait to cheer for Boogie when he's introduced. I want to show my appreciation for his devotion to the community. If you hear somebody trying to start a "Boogie" chant from the last row of the upper deck, it might be me.

Wade agreed to a buyout from Bulls!

Is he pairing with Bron or joining the super-group in the Thunder?
Hope he goes to the Thunder, the expectation is Cavs but Wade still is good with his one more ring than Lebron and this way he can get another potentially.

Re-watching the first Sixers scrimmage on their facebook page right now. Simmons looks good running the point full time on the presumed first unit. But oh boy does Fultz look out of place running the other team. I know there was talk about him rebuilding his shot but I didnt expect that. He has absolutely no confidence in it anymore. Bayless is guarding him and just ignores him. He's standing waaay below the free-throw line when Fultz has the ball at the 3-point line and Fultz doesnt even look at the rim to shoot. Its very painful to watch.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Re-watching the first Sixers scrimmage on their facebook page right now. Simmons looks good running the point full time on the presumed first unit. But oh boy does Fultz look out of place running the other team. I know there was talk about him rebuilding his shot but I didnt expect that. He has absolutely no confidence in it anymore. Bayless is guarding him and just ignores him. He's standing waaay below the free-throw line when Fultz has the ball at the 3-point line and Fultz doesnt even look at the rim to shoot. Its very painful to watch.
Really, even with that considered, the most troubling thing about the Sixers still remains the fact that Joel Embiid may never be healthy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.