Votes: 43 28.5%
  • Sergio Rodriguez

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Francisco Garcia

Votes: 19 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite King is:
Multiple choices are allowed, use them wisely!;)

Sorry for the other Kings, it's 10 places maximum for this poll.

Last edited:
Jason is by far my favorite, he is a lock at our PF position. As we all know the ultimate goal is to win the chip, and these days, without post dominance, it wont happen. He is the closest we have to that, almost a 15 & 10 guy I see him as Al Horford last year. GO KINGS!!!! 8th seed playoffs!!!

Jason is by far my favorite, he is a lock at our PF position. As we all know the ultimate goal is to win the chip, and these days, without post dominance, it wont happen. He is the closest we have to that, almost a 15 & 10 guy I see him as Al Horford last year. GO KINGS!!!! 8th seed playoffs!!!
He is actually turning out to be along the lines of a Dale Davis/Antonio Davis type of player, which is fine with me...and the greatest part of it is: JT's only in his 2nd year! :)

Wow @ anyone who picks Spencer Hawes.
I agree. :p

I hope Hawes sees this poll and maybe he will change his style of basketball. He is the weakest link amongst our starting players for refusing to bang with the big boys at the paint - such a waste of height and talent.

I voted for the kid who always gives 100% effort on both ends of the floor. Jason Thompson - the " fearless one".

I think he will be one of the best players who ever played for the Kings because of his attitude. I don't mind at all if he commits silly mistakes over and over again for now. He is in his second year. This kid will eventually be a winner, or even a Superstar, because he always gives his best effort in every game. I won't be surprized if in his 4th or 5th year he turns out to be a franchise caliber player. As of today, he is on the right path to greatness.

My other choices are Nocioni and Evans. Nocioni for having infected this team with his toughness. Evans for bringing in some hope of turning this franchise a winner just by being the very good all-around player ( Superstar to be? ) that he is now.

Picked Martin, Evans and Thompson. But Greene is working his way up on my list (as are several others).

Even with my picks, however, I'm not sure if a backcourt of Martin and Evans can take us to the promised land. But it's worth a try.

At the moment, Omri Casspi is my favorite player. I love his enthusiasm for the game, his dedication to proving critics wrong, and his shooting/athleticism. I really see him being a part of this team, and league for years to come. Way to go Omri!

Hi, I'm from Israel, I went to some games especially to see Casspi at the road games at that where the center of Israel when he played at Galil Elyon (it is in south of Israel, far from the center) at the age of 18. I always appreciated him but he never really was of my favorite players.

On the other hand Sergio is really one of my favorite players for since before he came to the NBA, and I've suffered a lot as his fan :D
You know, when you suffer as a player's fan you get attached to him even more.
So today is one of my happiest day as a basketball fan :)

Sergio Rodriguez!

Jason Thompson will never be a superstar player. A good to great player maybe. He is a keeper and a guy that will be a very good piece in championship quality team but that's about it. Unless his offense really refines itself I never see him becoming anything close to a superstar. He very well may become a super duper star roll player which is fine by me

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jason Thompson will never be a superstar player. A good to great player maybe. He is a keeper and a guy that will be a very good piece in championship quality team but that's about it. Unless his offense really refines itself I never see him becoming anything close to a superstar. He very well may become a super duper star roll player which is fine by me
Okay...but did you mean to post this here? :p

I voted for all of them, which should be a surprise to no one. I am really very happy with the team this year and each person has, at various times, stepped up and contributed to that enjoyment.

Last edited:
A

AriesMar27

if i could i would... but he who shall remain nameless isnt on the list. so i picked sergio, greene and martin. i like everyone on the team except nocioni and beno... well i dont dislike beno just his contract. i guess the same could be said of nocioni but we have so many other players at his position its a shame and i like all of them more than i like nocioni as a player. on another team i would like him just not this one....

I satill don't see the attraction of playing players out of position on a regular basis......JT is a 4, not a 5.
Flexibility is the keyword. And I am sure glad Westphall is still mentally young he has not lost his flexibility in doing things/thinking. It is not the conventional way that always work, if you know what I mean.

It is not a bad thing to do on a young team, especially we don't have that much choice yet at the center position. This is a young team and as much as possible it is better if we can now find out if our kids can play ( or actually play better ) playing out of their "supposedly" natural position.