Monte McNair

fill out the roster with Lonnie Walker and/or Chuma Okeke And get Reed to be the yearly challenger to Len for the backup big role
Monte definitely needs to fill out the roster with some size, I’d have Paul Reed, P. Achiuwa, C. Osman agents on the phone right now.

No time to take a break and celebrate Monte, fill out this roster with some size and defense.

What am I missing? DeMar DeRozan is 35 years old this August. Come on man!
22.6 PPG
5.2 RPG
3.5 APG
61% TS
34 years old, 4 year 212 mil

24 PPG
5.3 APG
4.3 RPG
58.4% TS
35 years old, 3 year 74 mil

If we're screwed signing DDR because of age, then Philly is VERY VERY screwed for signing PG for nearly triple. Granted PG is a much better defender, but is also significantly less durable than our guy

Oh, you're one of those. I'll explain.

See, you made a comment about DDR's age.

I made a counter-point about he compares very favorably to PG13 offensively (at age 34) for basically 1/3rd the cost and 2 less guaranteed years. I also mentioned how DDR has shown to be very durable.

Now, in normal human conversation/debate, you'd either take in my argument, come in with a counter, or maybe even accept my argument and adopt it as your own.

You saying "I just did." Is not doing anything. It's not an argument. It's not engaging in conversation. It's not adding anything of value. On a discussion board about the Sacramento Kings, that's not fun to read and react with.

Hope this helps!

We'll see, but at minimum now with this trade we'll expect the kings to make the playoffs comfortably with 50+ wins. Anything less will be a failure. The west will be a bloodbath next season.

I made a counter-point about he compares very favorably to PG13 offensively (at age 34) for basically 1/3rd the cost and 2 less guaranteed years. I also mentioned how DDR has shown to be very durable.

Now, in normal human conversation/debate, you'd either take in my argument, come in with a counter, or maybe even accept my argument and adopt it as your own.

You saying "I just did." Is not doing anything. It's not an argument. It's not engaging in conversation. It's not adding anything of value. On a discussion board about the Sacramento Kings, that's not fun to read and react with.

Hope this helps!
I said it was a good trade. Do you want me to post in every thread? We still are a bit forward light and guard heavy however so we shall see what he has left.

Hope this helps!
Really nothing the Monte naysayers can say right now. Which is why they haven't responded in this thread.
I just did. Will see. Come game time, the guy is 35 years old. Give me that 35 year old player that gets me over the top. Fair enough?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
We'll see, but at minimum now with this trade we'll expect the kings to make the playoffs comfortably with 50+ wins. Anything less will be a failure. The west will be a bloodbath next season.
Failure, sure. But I’ll take the swing and potential miss over striking out without taking the bat off the shoulders. It’s a season late, but Monte realized the team needed more. At this point, you cannot fault him for whatever happens this season. He did his job. (And he isn’t done yet!)