Monarch's New Head Coach is Jenny Boucek

We're officially rescheduling the Stanford field trip.
Sorry we'll miss you, but M-Pic and I will be sitting at center court at Maples that day. That game is the only time for the year the booster club will hold the silent auction. That is a must see, especially since yours truly will have an item featured in the auction.... (Also, we don't want to miss the chance to mingle with the players....)

From the sounds of things, the defense is remaining the same. She's a student of it, and Whiz is still here. I also doubt Yo is leaving, where would she go for a year and have a better shot and who would have the cap space to fit her in?

Congrats LilCrc, sorry we'll miss you both too. Hopefully we can connect later in the season. I might try to connect with y'all tho...may ask you to try to snag a Shereka Wright signature on something. Which I remembered was one of my motives for wanting to go see Tex Tech, she's an asst coach there now.

Dammit

Sorry we'll miss you, but M-Pic and I will be sitting at center court at Maples that day. That game is the only time for the year the booster club will hold the silent auction. That is a must see, especially since yours truly will have an item featured in the auction.... (Also, we don't want to miss the chance to mingle with the players....)
Is it the Item that I am thinking about?

If so How did you get the signature? You know folks can be so tempermental. I may try and pull a double Dip.

Since I live close enough to be able to do both the games and Da Jen-Nay. I am really not a Stanford fan anyway. So it is not the end of the world. But I am a Lilcrc/M-Pic fan. I do miss you guys and we have had so few opportunities to catch up.

I will figure something out.

Gawd Dangit :footstomp:

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYUS

Is it the Item that I am thinking about?

If so How did you get the signature?

I do miss you guys and we have had so few opportunities to catch up.
Yep, I'm sure you know what it is... (but it's only signed by me...)

We miss you too, but we'll find a time to work it out and all get together... maybe during my Christmas break?

**Sorry for going a little OT...**

2 of 2 huh....

Well that is good. Too bad it wasn't signed.

I see there is a time conflict, and since the chosen one isn't gonna be at Stanford I would rather head north.

Enjoy the game... And we will work something out.
You bad *** civil servant you...

Back to our regularly scheduled Thread.

We have Jen-nay and Seattle Don't...

That may become my signature.
Like when I stated We had Fei Fei.

I wonder if she is coming back with Maio?

2 more questions to ask Jen-Nay.

P.S. --- I miss Natalie too.

We really don't have a need for Fei Fei, and if she did come back we'd have 3.5 small forwards on this roster. If we need either of them, I'd rather have Miao. We have a roster spot for a big, preferrably a center and maybe a replacement for Scott's recurring role on the IL unless a FA doesn't come back or G Whiz trades somebody.

Not to get totally off topic...but

I would take Fei Fei over Kim Smith in a heartbeat.

I wish we got a chance to see more of her, but she didn't fit into certain situations.

For the 3 seconds we got to see her play we found out a few things about her. She has a beautiful shot, a smooth and silky passer and she doesn't look lost on the court. Even if she is.

Maybe her defensive skills were not where we needed them to be, but She is a far more sophiscated ball player than we got a chance to see.

Now if she doesn't come back, well that is neither here nor there. But to pass on her for Smith, I think would be a mistake. I do think Maio would be a big help too.
But a Big F.A. signing would be the most prefered.
:coughing: DeForge :Coughing:

Again all questions that we can pose to Jen-Nay on December 3rd.

I think the same could be true of Smith too. I think the two of them are equivalent in terms of the fact that we didn’t see much of them and they often when they were getting minutes may not have always fit the situations. But from what Whiz has said, Smith at least came from a college system that played s similar style of defense to his (same for Dorrell) so I could see her learning curve being a lot less than Fei Fei’s and hence her getting more of a higher value in my book. That said, if we re-wound the year, and Kim Smith wasn’t here and I had a roster spot to fill? I’d still take Miao over Fei Fei. She made the more lasting impression on me and I can see a longer term role for her and a more immediate need. The DeForge thing, that’s a question for GM Whiz. I’m sure his desire for seeing her in this offense is documented. But her being here unless one or two people leave this offseason kills Dorrell's and Haynie's development.

Last edited: