Front Office Makeup

I've heard for a long time that we have one of the thinnest front offices in the league. That cannot possibly be true. I was poking around on basketball insiders looking at salaries and saw they list Head Coach, Assistants, Trainers, Athletic Trainers and all FO personally including GM, President, Ass GM, Scouts, etc. We are pretty deep. No idea if they are good, but they are deep. I've yet to find a team with more posted FO personnel.

Coaching Staff

Head Coach: Dave Joerger (under contract through 2019-20)

Assistants: Elston Turner, Duane Ticknor, Bryan Gates, Nancy Lieberman, Jason March, Bob Thornton, Larry Lewis (player development/assistant coach), Dan Hartfield (advance scout/assistant coach), Phil Ricci (assistant player development coach), Jenny Boucek (assistant player development coach)

Trainers: Pete Youngman (director of sports medicine), Manny Romero (head athletic trainer), Ramsey Nijem (head performance and strength coach), Aung Aye (manual therapist and assistant athletic trainer)

Basketball Executives:

Vlade Divac — vice president of basketball and general manager (under contract through 2019-20)
Ken Catanella — assistant general manager
Peja Stojakovic — assistant general manager
Mike Bratz — assistant general manager
Brandon Williams — assistant general manager.
Luke Bornn — vice president of basketball strategy and analytics
Anthony McClish — director of basketball operations
Bill Pope — director of pro personnel

I've heard for a long time that we have one of the thinnest front offices in the league. That cannot possibly be true. I was poking around on basketball insiders looking at salaries and saw they list Head Coach, Assistants, Trainers, Athletic Trainers and all FO personally including GM, President, Ass GM, Scouts, etc. We are pretty deep. No idea if they are good, but they are deep. I've yet to find a team with more posted FO personnel.

Coaching Staff

Head Coach: Dave Joerger (under contract through 2019-20)

Assistants: Elston Turner, Duane Ticknor, Bryan Gates, Nancy Lieberman, Jason March, Bob Thornton, Larry Lewis (player development/assistant coach), Dan Hartfield (advance scout/assistant coach), Phil Ricci (assistant player development coach), Jenny Boucek (assistant player development coach)

Trainers: Pete Youngman (director of sports medicine), Manny Romero (head athletic trainer), Ramsey Nijem (head performance and strength coach), Aung Aye (manual therapist and assistant athletic trainer)

Basketball Executives:

Vlade Divac — vice president of basketball and general manager (under contract through 2019-20)
Ken Catanella — assistant general manager
Peja Stojakovic — assistant general manager
Mike Bratz — assistant general manager
Brandon Williams — assistant general manager.
Luke Bornn — vice president of basketball strategy and analytics
Anthony McClish — director of basketball operations
Bill Pope — director of pro personnel

Mike Bratz and the Kings mutually parted ways (apparently) back in early January. - https://www.sactownroyalty.com/2018...ays-with-fire-mike-bratz-director-of-scouting

However, I don't think our FO is thin at all. It is the scouting department I am most interested in, as not long ago it was reportedly on the very lean side.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This listing (doesn't include executives) is on the Kings website:

Coaching Staff

Don't talk about Vlade like that....

I don't think Nancy Lieberman is part of the staff any more. She certainly hasn't been in Sacramento. Mike Bratz "mutually parted way" (aka got sacked) with the franchise earlier this year.