Monarchs Fans - This Series is Not Over Yet

But I do not understand what took place tonight. I am not going to go into the numbers that I usually go into but I do have a few questions:

1. How can Kara Lawson get smoked as bad as she did tonight by Katie Smith?

2. When is DeMya going to put two consistant games together?

3. Will Ticha ever get her game going to the point where she is a factor?

4. Can the Monarchs win depending on Kristen Haynie carrying the load at the point?

5. Will the Monarchs ever hit another jump shot? I am just wondering.

If Detroit can get off the mat lose by 20 then turn around and win by 20 on the road in a hostle environment, surely the Monarchs can be the first team in WNBA history to win the finals on the road. Right?:confused:

While I won't blame the officials, I find it interesting that my all time "favorite" Kurt Walker seems to always be in the house when we tank.

Game 1 of the LA series
Game 2 of the Detroit series
Game 4 of the Detroit series

I see us winning Saturday if he isn't there!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
They mentioned tonight that Dee Kantner is the Supervisor of Officials for the WNBA. Someone please tell me this ISN'T the same Dee Kantner who was hired along with Violet Palmer to be the first women officials in the NBA and was later fired??????

Not over yet? I still expect the Monarchs to win! The role of the underdog has helped both teams in this series, specifically, game 1, 2, and 4. I predict the Monarchs will be considered the underdog in game 5... and destroy the Shock. Plus, the Shock will approach game 5 the same way they approched game 4... same strategy, same plan, but the Monarchs will not, they will be strategizing and preparing new tricks to take Detroit down and they may be the biggest factor.

No one is to blame for the Monarch's loss but the Monarchs themselves. They played like a joke last night, plain and simple. I'm so ticked that I paid $17 to see them play like that last night. And here I was so sure that I was going to be stuffing my purse with confetti. Well, this is the first time that the WNBA Finals have gone to all five games, and hopefully it will be the first time that a team has won the trophy on the road.

No one is to blame for the Monarch's loss but the Monarchs themselves. They played like a joke last night, plain and simple. I'm so ticked that I paid $17 to see them play like that last night. And here I was so sure that I was going to be stuffing my purse with confetti.
I am right with you. I was ready to jump up and down scream out loud, and collect all the confetti I could lol. I too, am also ticked that we drove about three hours, paid 151.00 + 10 parking to go see them play a game like that. Usually, it's all worth it. But last night...no.

The Monarchs blew it and if they lose at Detroit (i personally think they will, but i don't want them to), they will have no one to blame but themselves.