Mobley

Wow, what can you say about this guy he did everything tonight, defence, scoring, passing... Jeez I hope we can re-sign this guy at the end of the year, hes really turning out to be a great fit in our offence.

The Cat too had a great game...he's a Sixers killer...and that was absolutely apparent tonight...good game from him...I said earlier today that he had to matter in this game...and he did...showed up for the entire game....awesome....good for him

GO KINGS!!

You think ?

I really don't think he's a great fit in the offense. He's a good player overall, but plays far too much 1 on 1...and that's not Kings style. Today the shots fell, but it won't always be like that. Far too many ill-advised shots.

Stojakovic said:
You think ?

I really don't think he's a great fit in the offense. He's a good player overall, but plays far too much 1 on 1...and that's not Kings style. Today the shots fell, but it won't always be like that. Far too many ill-advised shots.
Well thats what I thought about him at first, but you can see that he is learning and starting to move the ball around alot more, he has averaged 4.5 AST's over last five games. He's still going to take those shots but its nice to see him improving on his shot selection.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Stojakovic said:
You think ?

Actually I think he's becoming a better fit in the offense as time goes by. And, for the most part, his shots DO fall. Add some blocked shots, assists, etc. and he's becoming a pretty well-rounded SG.

I like him!!!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I realy like Mobley, and really hope the Kings keep him. He's playing well, and can only get even better as he gets to know our system to perfection.

OptimusRhyme said:
Wow, what can you say about this guy he did everything tonight, defence, scoring, passing... Jeez I hope we can re-sign this guy at the end of the year, hes really turning out to be a great fit in our offence.
That's a better option than resigning him.;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Cat DOES seem to be fitting in better and better, and there by acomplisihing more and more. Of course there IS a number beyond which his value is just not worth paying for. I just hope his freekingagent does NOT press beyond that number.

I feel like I'm interrupting on the celebration. not being a pure King's fan and all. But was waiting for this game....so hope you don't mind if I join in...
iheartBrad said:
The Cat too had a great game...he's a Sixers killer...GO KINGS!!
I love Mobley, but he's not a "Sixers killer." Actually, when playing against the 76rs in Philly, he usually gets too excited inviting all his family and friends and overplays. Also, this game was not in Philly, so he was not playing in front of his "home crowd." little different.

anyhoot, the Philly home game thing usually works against Mobley, not for him. historically speaking. just passing on 5 yrs experience of watching Mobley.

but, ****...what a great game by all those "Philly" guys. And you know, the NBA is not going to keep Bibbly down for too long, since they targeted him after the POTM honors and after all the changes on the Kings with trades/injuries and such. King's have not hit full stride by any stretch...afterall, "Petrie is a genius" right? hehe

little in the NBA will make me happier than seeing Petrie and Adleman reform this team into a stellar 5 man game like before. The NBA needs it. I like basketball more that way! And, hell, I (and others) buy NBA League Pass just to witness teams like the Kings.

good win! Screw the Eastern Conference.

Go KINGS!!!

That said, I really do miss Webber being on the Kings. Wish that could have lasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been bagging on Cat's defense for awhile now but I must say he doing a heck of job out there. If he continues playing like that on the defensive side of the court I might have re adjust my way of thinking. Keep up the excellent work Cat. We need it. Now all we need is Pedja to rebound the ball like a SF. All would be good:D

The whole team clicked against Philly, however we did blow a 15 point lead by playing sloppy for several minutes. Can we ever keep a big lead in a game? Sometimes its frustrating watching us playing so smoothly and than BAM! the team from another planet shows up..

Again a great win for us, heres looking for 7 or 8 more....