Matt Barnes the new Doug Christie?

S

SaCKiNgS24

with all the hustle plays, this guy reminds me of doug christie. always willing to sacrifice his body to get that extra possesion. creating steals and opportunities on defense.

I've been impressed with Barnes,especially late against the Knicks.
He is doing what he has to do. Adelman will usually play guys off the bench if they play D. Its good he is taking advantage of his opportunity with Peja out, it will earn him reserve minutes for Peja when he gets back

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Hey if it's hustle and sacrafice of the bod you like look no further than Kevin Martin, seems like hetakes at least one charge a night and hustles hisbutt off out there.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Good Point... I think he may be the next fan favorite.
maybe.

i know im getting a Matt Barnes jersey...so i can rep him a bit...don't see many Matt jerseys out there...im gonna pave the way :)

At least they SELL Barnes jerseys. If you want a Martin jersey you have to have it custom made (same with Evans and Darius) They do have authentic Martin's, but they are 180 dollars:eek: and only come in XL sizes.

ive never seen a Matt Barnes that was sold out right as a Matt Barnes jersey...i planned on getting it custom made

actually last season i couldn't find a Brad jersey to save my life so i had to get it custom made

thesportsauthority.com

^love it!

iheartBrad said:
ive never seen a Matt Barnes that was sold out right as a Matt Barnes jersey...i planned on getting it custom made

actually last season i couldn't find a Brad jersey to save my life so i had to get it custom made

thesportsauthority.com

^love it!
Team store has em.

i just looked at the team store online and they actually sold Greg, Matt, Kevin, Mo and Cuttino Mobley adult replica away jerseys ($54.00)...still no DSong

but i get youth size for the more fitted look...and they don't have any of the bench guys for the youth sizes...unfortunately...online anyway