Marvin Bagley III makes All-Rookie 1st team

I didn't see a thread about it yet, so here we go!

Top overall pick Deandre Ayton of the Phoenix Suns was joined by the Sacramento Kings' Marvin Bagley III (No. 2), Dallas Mavericks' Luka Doncic (No. 3), Memphis Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (No. 4) and Atlanta Hawks' Trae Young (No. 5) on the first team.

The last time the top five picks were all first-team rookie honorees was in 1984-85 -- a class consisting of Hakeem Olajuwon, Sam Bowie, Michael Jordan, Sam Perkins and Charles Barkley.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Collin Sexton, Landry Shamet, Mitchell Robinson and Kevin Huerter were named to the second team.

ESPN:
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26795315/top-5-picks-make-nba-all-rookie-first-team

NBA.com:
https://www.nba.com/2018-19-all-rookie-teams-official-release

Jesus this kid is good. Sky is the limit for him.

If he wants it bad enough, puts on strength, and becomes the best big man shooter in the league (his shooting form is gorgeous so F it. Why not set goals to work to extremely high when you’re young and have his talent level?)

If he does all that coupled with his agility and touch around the basket, he could reach best big man in the league level talent.

I love it when a true blue chip prospect arises in the NBA on ANY team (because I love basketball first and foremost and particularly watching the best of the best grow tbh). It just makes me particularly giddy that we have a bonafide one now on my Kings :)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Jesus this kid is good. Sky is the limit for him.

If he wants it bad enough, puts on strength, and becomes the best big man shooter in the league (his shooting form is gorgeous so F it. Why not set goals to work to extremely high when you’re young and have his talent level?)

If he does all that coupled with his agility and touch around the basket, he could reach best big man in the league level talent.

I love it when a true blue chip prospect arises in the NBA on ANY team (because I love basketball first and foremost and particularly watching the best of the best grow tbh). It just makes me particularly giddy that we have a bonafide one now on my Kings :)
one? We have two and a half at the very least