Mark Jones re-signs with ESPN

He doesn't sway me too far one way or the other, but I'll take him any day over Draper. He can be drunk off his rocker and I'd still prefer him over Draper.
I actually can't stand Draper. If I had any sort of an issue falling off to sleep at night, I could just put on a Kings game, or any game for that matter, called by Kyle Draper, and I'd probably last no longer than the first 5 minutes of the 1st quarter.

Yes, I actually do find the guy THAT boring.

I actually really liked Jones at the start because he felt really fresh and Uber professional but to be honest he sounds like he goes through the motions now and kinda bores me. The other guy is really annoying and I'll just mute if he's on.

There's no chemistry with kayte with either of these dudes IMO which hurts the product big time. The games are bad enough.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I can't stand Kyle Draper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he's announcing the game, I turn off the sound, with no disrespect to Kayte. Send Draper back to Boston...

I can't stand Kyle Draper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he's announcing the game, I turn off the sound, with no disrespect to Kayte. Send Draper back to Boston...
Mark Jones is terrible. He's been doing this for how many years and still cant get a call right? So and so hits a 3, no Mark the ref didnt put his arms up it was a 2. Foul called on the Suns, no mark the ref clearly called a kicked ball he even did a kicking motion.

Mark Jones is terrible. He's been doing this for how many years and still cant get a call right? So and so hits a 3, no Mark the ref didnt put his arms up it was a 2. Foul called on the Suns, no mark the ref clearly called a kicked ball he even did a kicking motion.
Yep, it's awful. And everything with him is a food reference....just so bizarre.