marbury

O

ONEZERO

I heard the knicks wanna trade stephan marbury. I don't know too much about it as it was at the end of espnews and I didn't even hear everything they were saying.....

Anybody know more about it?

F

Fillmoe

if starbury can mess up what the rockets have going than i will truely believe he is a cancer......... who knows where he will end up though

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have seen no indication that Isiah and Steph are anything but buddy-buddy. What I've heard is that the idea that Marbury was on the block originated from Jamal Crawford/Nate Robinson's agent. Of course he wants more PT for his clients.

I think Thomas will be making moves, but I'd be surprised if any of them included Marbury.

well one on one, marbury is a great player just not a team player, I was on the rockets forum about a week ago and i heard that they would go after jason williams, if they ended up getting him then houstons taking it.

AriesMar27 said:
marbury on the rockets would be serious....

. . .comedy?

Might be able to see a fistfight between teammates in TMac and FSM. Marbury has never been able to co-exist with superior talents, let alone two of them.

that WOULD be funny, eventually.

but at first it wold be a truly deadly combo. What the hell would teams be able to do against BOTH of those guys attacking at the same time. At first they would be unstoppable... then both would have to be THE man... and then the implosion would be an awesome force of nature.