Macijauskas

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
i never saw white dud dunking from free throw line never
You must have missed it when Brent Barry did it twice en route to winning the Slam Dunk competition.

One of the weakest years for the competition, but still . . .

T

thesanityannex

Besides being an incredible leaper, katelynas has excellent game as well. he'll be picked up by someone, and will surely make an impact. (at least for highlight reels.)

T

thesanityannex

SacTownKid said:
I remember this guy from the Olympics. He reminds me a lot of Mike Bibby.
you aren't talking about katelynas are you? katelynas reminds you of bibby? the only resemblance i can see is skin color, and thats a stretch.

BigSong said:
clearly this guy is too athletic for the kings.:)
Geoff Petrie, along with Rick Adelman, are watching his videos in amazement.

Geoff: Can we get this guy? He looks pret-
Rick: Are you crazy? Nobody will like this guy..just look at him! Way too athletic. No way.
Geoff: You know..I'vve been thinking..maybe..we should try getting..y'know..these...ATHLETIC guys. We could become like the Suns or -
Rick: Oh stop that crazy talk! Sign me up for that Macijauskas kid instead. He'll fit right in with Peja and the guys.

thesanityannex said:
you aren't talking about katelynas are you? katelynas reminds you of bibby? the only resemblance i can see is skin color, and thats a stretch.
No. I was talking about the guy the thread is named after :cool:

nbrans said:
P.S. Also in that article, scroll down to read about Argentinian big man Fabricio Oberto. According to draftexpress, the Kings are interested in him.
I like the idea of signing this guy more than another sharp-shooting paper towel. Brad and the Fabric Man picking up rebounds and shutting down the lane...hopefully he actually sign this guy, as apparently the Kings are interested.

T

thesanityannex

captain bill said:
I like the idea of signing this guy more than another sharp-shooting paper towel. Brad and the Fabric Man picking up rebounds and shutting down the lane...hopefully he actually sign this guy, as apparently the Kings are interested.
The comment about Brad shutting down lanes is too funny.

captain bill said:
We tried to sign him last year but there were some contract buyout issues that stalled the negotiations.