Line-up for Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we kept Yogi! Perfect example of why you should always stay ready, even if the clipboard says you're buried way down on the depth chart. Yogi has provided some very meaningful minutes, and is ready to step into more of a major role for a game or two if need be. Anyone know what Frank is doing nowadays?

I'm glad we kept Yogi! Perfect example of why you should always stay ready, even if the clipboard says you're buried way down on the depth chart. Yogi has provided some very meaningful minutes, and is ready to step into more of a major role for a game or two if need be. Anyone know what Frank is doing nowadays?
Two way for Bucks I think

I thought it was just cramps? Why would they need to miss the entire road trip? Ugh

I hate how this sounds, but i hope one or two of them just suck it up. Can’t afford to rack up losses in these winnable games

I thought it was just cramps? Why would they need to miss the entire road trip? Ugh

I hate how this sounds, but i hope one or two of them just suck it up. Can’t afford to rack up losses in these winnable games
It didn't look like cramps at the end of the game, by the way he was gingerly moving. The idea that it was cramps came from Bogdan, but he also admitted that he needed to get it checked out to see if something else was going on.

I'm more confidant that Joseph plays than Bogdan (although I haven't heard any indication that he is missing the entire road trip).

Status
Not open for further replies.