Let's go HORNETS!!! BEAT L.A.!!!

This is a pseudo-BEAT L.A. thread... pseudo, in that we're not talking about the Kings

WOOOHOOO!!!

We love you, Chris Paul!!
BEAT L.A.!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PejaHoops16 said:
No, he doesn't have to pay him. Bibby just has to play his regular old "defense.":p
They're talking about Bibby paying Chris Paul to give him incentive to beat the Lakers. It has nothing to do with Bibby playing defense.

IMO the Hornets are going to play the Lakers very tough. Scott played everyone last night against the Kings knowing they have a back to back and they were still smarting from the horrible Utah loss. Tonight at Phoenix should be a real snore-fest.

I think playing a Laker team with something at stake on Wednesday will be a "bowl game" and the team will be in the game with five minutes left. Scott's a very good leader and will not allow his team to pack it in on closing night. He made them a competitive team this year, and this will be a final accomplishment.

I hope.

LA King Fan II said:
IMO the Hornets are going to play the Lakers very tough. Scott played everyone last night against the Kings knowing they have a back to back and they were still smarting from the horrible Utah loss. Tonight at Phoenix should be a real snore-fest.

I think playing a Laker team with something at stake on Wednesday will be a "bowl game" and the team will be in the game with five minutes left. Scott's a very good leader and will not allow his team to pack it in on closing night. He made them a competitive team this year, and this will be a final accomplishment.

I hope.
lol, obviously.:D

LA King Fan II said:

I hope.
I'm hoping Scott will do this as a favor to Adelman for being his mentor for two years.

A

AriesMar27

damn you steve nash..... he was afraid of what bibby might do to him in the playoffs.... lol....

I keep going back and forth on this. Initially, I stated I wanted to play the Suns, but now I'm not so sure. After watching them destroy us and the Mavs in succession, save for the meaningless loss to the Lakers they have been on a tear these last few games. We simply don't have the offensive firepower to keep up with them and our defense, while good, is not great enough to contain them. I would much rather face the champion Spurs who I believe are a better match up for us. Errr... Go Lakers?

M

MistiLynn

If the Lakers lose tonight, then they play San Antonio in the first round and then I don't get to take my Sacramento road trip. Then again, it means San Antonio comes to LA where I already am. I guess either way it will work out but I always want the Lakers to win so ... Go Lakers!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
MistiLynn said:
If the Lakers lose tonight, then they play San Antonio in the first round and then I don't get to take my Sacramento road trip. Then again, it means San Antonio comes to LA where I already am. I guess either way it will work out but I always want the Lakers to win so ... Go Lakers!!!
No, no, MistiLynn....you gotta learn the protocol. No one is allowed to come into a "Beat L.A." thread and say, "Go Lakers!" It simply isn't done. This is the thread where we get to say...

DIE LAKER SCUM!!