Let's Get Another Pick - Either this year or 2019

ATL Gets: Willie Cauley-Stein
ATL Gives: CLE '19 1st (Lottery Protected)
Why for ATL? Add a young athletic C to play alongside Collins going forward for a 1st rounder that could end up being pretty late if LeBron hangs around.

DEN Gets: #26
DEN Gives: #14 & Kenneth Faried
Why for DEN? They shed Faried's contract while also maintaining a pick in the first round.

PHI Gets: Nothing
PHI Gives: #26 & Jerryd Bayless
Why for PHI? Free up space to sign LeBron James (35% of the cap)

SAC Gets: #14, CLE '19 1st (Lottery Protected), Kenneth Faried, & Jerryd Bayless
SAC Gives: Willie Cauley-Stein
Why for SAC? Use our cap space to acquire another lottery pick this year and a first next year.
If Denver is willing to give the 14th for someone to take Faried, why would you give them the 26th?

Make the Denver and Philadelphia deals seperate deals. Keep the picks for self.

Don't know the protection on the Cleveland pick, what does it become if it's not conveyed in '19? If James leaves, Cleveland could easily be a lottery team. I'm not so willing to give WCS for either a late pick in a reported weak draft or possibly something even less.

Miami is expected to explore trade options for Whiteside, but the number of teams who could have interest – and have much to offer in return – are limited.Sacramento, Portland, Dallas and Milwaukee are among teams that might be a fit.

3 hours ago – via Miami Herald

So maybe Zbo's 12 mil 1 year, plus WCS (youth),plus our cap Space for Whiteside 24mil and 2019 Miami Pick?

With Luka at SF , then Giles and Whiteside.

We upgrade front line, plus a pick for Capspace and Wcs
Miami gets a promising big who knows his place for less MooLah

Miami is expected to explore trade options for Whiteside, but the number of teams who could have interest – and have much to offer in return – are limited.Sacramento, Portland, Dallas and Milwaukee are among teams that might be a fit.

So maybe Zbo's 12 mil 1 year, plus WCS (youth),plus our cap Space for Whiteside 24mil and 2019 Miami Pick?

Hell to the no. Dont want him anywhere near this team.

Troy Brown makes for an interesting trade up target. He seems to fit what I think many fans are concerned about especially in the event they pass on Doncic 2nd and go big. He's a nice contrast with Justin Jackson too.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

No thanks.

Entity

Hall of Famer
What if we trade fox to the clippers for both #12 and #13. Take Bagley or Luka at #2 then take Colin Sexton and Kevin Knox at 12-13

Entity

Hall of Famer
What's your rationale?
Well I watched all of Colin sextons games. And as turns out I watched all of fox games. Colin just as quick just as good a passer. Better shooter better defender. Getting to rim about same. I’m actually surprised he isn’t rated higher. Maybe last years class was weaker. Not sure. Of course Colin didn’t go deep in tournament. But not much help. Anyway we get three positions pg, sf, pf/c all guys we like. Knox is good defender and 3pt shooter. If I thought Colin was a huge drop off I wouldn’t suggest it. But I don’t think he is

Well I watched all of Colin sextons games. And as turns out I watched all of fox games. Colin just as quick just as good a passer. Better shooter better defender. Getting to rim about same. I’m actually surprised he isn’t rated higher. Maybe last years class was weaker. Not sure. Of course Colin didn’t go deep in tournament. But not much help. Anyway we get three positions pg, sf, pf/c all guys we like. Knox is good defender and 3pt shooter. If I thought Colin was a huge drop off I wouldn’t suggest it. But I don’t think he is
He's a 7 inch drop off.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whoa. I'm sorry but I think you're probably the only person on the planet with the possible exception of Colin Sexton's parents who would advocate getting rid of DeAaron Fox to make room for Sexton. All guys WE like? Colin Sexton and Kevin Knox?

The Kings aren't going to trade Fox for a couple of draft picks.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I don't look at with shoes. 6.' .5' to 6'2 so it's fox +1.5. Better look at reach again. Fox is 1.5 again.

But since you like with shoes. lets make them both centers.

View attachment 7653
Oh so 1.325 inch Far from your 7 inch mark there bud. I mean 7 sounds better when your trying to drive home a point. But at least be truthful. Why lie? Why throw a huge fake number? I noticed you didn’t show wing span. I guess you were wrong on that as well so don’t want to draw attention to that. Instead of trying to save face. Just say my bad I over exaggerated because I think everybody here is stupid and will believe it.

Last edited by a moderator: