Leslie had a career night

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
...but it would be a lot easier to take if Meyers wasn't telling us all night that Lisa walks on water. Geez! Made me want to throw up.

Okay, I will acknowledge that Leslie is a phenominal basketball player. But, she sure doesn't need the announcers to extol that fact every 3 seconds.

Lisa's line: 29 points, 15 rebounds, 10 blocked shots

hoopsfan said:
Ummmm...ok.
Ditto what hoopsfan said....

anyways...I had to mute the game because Ann Meyers was going overboard to levels that I can't handle on a full stomach. I got in on it during the 2nd half. (I also thanked my lucky stars that I went Leslie tonight in VGM, if only I had picked a decent point guard). That was as dominating a performance as I have seen in a while. (The memory of Lauren Jackson spanking the life out of the Monarchs in July is still etched in my head despite all attempts to erase it) I caught that 3 consecutive block sequence and felt sorry for the Shock for not being on the same planet as Leslie tonight.

Congratulations Lisa (I still am having a hard time hating on her right now, but Dixon and the shots of Milton fueled my Sparks hate to the appropriate levels). Hand her the MVP trophy now, she's gotten my vote. I was swinging reluctantly towards Swin, but she's done nothing since the break. Leslie is just going nuts right now.