KingsFans "Official" Fantasy Basketball League 2021-2022 (under new management)

This is year TWENTY (21) of the KingsFans "Official" Fantasy Basketball League, a weekly scoring league that has been run since before KingsFans was KingsFans.

I'm the new commissioner, having taken over from uolj who is still a part of the league as co-commissioner and reigning champion. We look forward to keeping the tradition alive. Traditionally, the league has 16 slots and most of those slots are still open both to returning managers and newbies.

If you'd like to join the league we'd be more than happy to have you. Just post here in the thread or send me an email at marshallgeoff at gmail dot com. You can also send me a PM, but you might have better luck sending me an email. Please note the following:
  • League membership is limited to current or former KingsFans.com members.
  • The draft time is set for Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:30pm EST (3:30 pm PST)
  • If you're a returning player and don't want to participate this year, please let me know.

Here are the most important settings. Let me know if you're curious about any of the others, although we generally keep the same settings every year.

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 16 7:30pm EST (3:30 PST)
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO
Playoffs: I adjust the number of playoff teams depending on the size of the league. If there are 8-12 teams, we will have 4 playoff teams. For 14 or 16 teams we will have 6 playoff teams.

NOTE: This is a Weekly league, meaning you set your rosters once for the week and cross your fingers for that week.

Calling all board members, we still have room! There's no pressure to play, all you need is a yahoo or gmail account. Sign up before the deadline, send me a message.