KingsFans NFL Pick'em With Point spread - Season goes through the Playoffs

I prefer just pick 'em over pt spread - I don't want to have to think too much about all the games:) If someone starts one as we've had here in the past I'm in. BTW, it appears link above fails.

I prefer just pick 'em over pt spread - I don't want to have to think too much about all the games:) If someone starts one as we've had here in the past I'm in. BTW, it appears link above fails.
Click on home, then click join a group and enter the info given

Anyways, yeah I'm in again for this year! Last year was a lot of fun since it was my first time using point spread. I'm Ryan Mathews 4 RotY

Last edited:
There's the opening game tomorrow night.. Vikings - Saints.. so be sure to get your pick in for that game if you haven't done so.

Click on home, then click join a group and enter the info given

Anyways, yeah I'm in again for this year! Last year was a lot of fun since it was my first time using point spread. I'm Ryan Mathews 4 RotY
There's..................Ryan Mathews 4 RotY
And then there's.....SacRock14

Are you both of those??

So what exactly is this? Do you join that group and pick teams every week?
Pretty much. :)

This is a spread league, so you pick teams against the spread. Most correct picks over the season wins. In this league the lowest score of the season is dropped, so if you forget to make your picks or have an awful week one time it doesn't hurt you. You can sign up now and you'd be way behind because of missing the first few weeks, but it's still fun and you can just aim for best from here on out.

^He'd probably still beat me lol. Man the spread is killing me. I second guess myself and change picks at the last minute and end up getting them wrong

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Pretty much. :)

This is a spread league, so you pick teams against the spread. Most correct picks over the season wins. In this league the lowest score of the season is dropped, so if you forget to make your picks or have an awful week one time it doesn't hurt you. You can sign up now and you'd be way behind because of missing the first few weeks, but it's still fun and you can just aim for best from here on out.
So I'm going to need to create an Yahoo account, right?