KingsFans 2021 Draft Board: #10

If all players were available, who should the Kings draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KINGSFANS 2021 DRAFT BOARD
  1. Cade Cunningham
  2. Evan Mobley
  3. Jalen Green
  4. Jonathan Kuminga
  5. Jalen Suggs
  6. Scottie Barnes
  7. Jalen Johnson
  8. Moses Moody
  9. Franz Wagner

RULES
  • You’ll be able to select only 1 player that you think would be the best pick FOR THE KINGS. This isn’t a generic big board. We’ll be making this a Kings specific big board.
  • The poll will be open for 48 hours. After it closes, the player with the most votes will take his rightful place on our KingsFans big board (in the event of a tie, I’ll be the tiebreaker to keep it simple).
  • The player chosen in the current poll will be missing from the next poll. At that point, we would only have 9 options so please post a comment below mentioning a player you would like to nominate for the next poll. The player who receives the most nominations will be added (in the event of a tie, I’ll be the tiebreaker to keep it simple).

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Ahh, I am now entering onto the long and lonely road of voting for Isaiah Todd. I have a feeling it will be a while before he gets voted onto the draft board, considering his average mock status. So be it. Emerson once said "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds", but what if against all odds the consistency turns out to be not foolish? What then?

Nomination: Jared Butler

I voted Kai Jones depending on what his wingspan and standing reach actually are. His wingspan is listed anywhere from 7'1" to 7'5". If it's only 7'1" then I can basically see him being Richaun Holmes' twin out there once he gets some muscle built up. If it's closer to 7'5" then he could be a legitimate rim protector.

Just went to the "other" board and checked out some comments and it seems like our old friend blob is there under a different name and getting under everyone's skin lol. He's all about the Kai Jones bandwagon apparently.

I voted Kai Jones depending on what his wingspan and standing reach actually are. His wingspan is listed anywhere from 7'1" to 7'5". If it's only 7'1" then I can basically see him being Richaun Holmes' twin out there once he gets some muscle built up. If it's closer to 7'5" then he could be a legitimate rim protector.

Just went to the "other" board and checked out some comments and it seems like our old friend blob is there under a different name and getting under everyone's skin lol. He's all about the Kai Jones bandwagon apparently.
Does that mean Kai Jones is going to be the next Miles Bridges?