[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Tuesday, Feb. 25 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoJo's shooting has gotten a lot better lately.

He shot 46% from 3 last month and is at a cool 39% this month
I think CoJo was a good signing. He’s not gonna fill up the stat sheet, but he plays great defense and he’s been as steady as anyone on the Kings this season. He’s a smart veteran player that knows his role and excels at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think CoJo was a good signing. He’s not gonna fill up the stat sheet, but he plays great defense and he’s been as steady as anyone on the Kings this season. He’s a smart veteran player that knows his role and excels at it.
Cojo is a meh signing. Neither bad nor good. Solid. If we're counting:

FAs: 2 bad signings. 1 meh signing. 1 great signing.

Own FAs: Barnes = meh. Not great, not bad. Meh mostly because of the declining contract. Buddy = TBD. Market rate, but what's between the ears scare me.

Few notes from watching last night. I don't usually get to:

I was generally impressed with ball movement and finding cutters on offense.

Buddy was so fun to watch in the 2nd half. He was draining difficult 3s with a quick release, just crushing the Warriors. But MAN I see what you all are saying about his handles - they're terrible.

Bazemore is really versatile. Always seemed to be in the right place to grab a board and start a fast break. I like him.

Bjelica worked in construction last night - specifically building brick houses. Had some nice passes though.

Fox is starting to draw fouls but he really needs to hit them. Looked good otherwise.

HB was all over the place on offense. Came away fairly impressed by him.

Len does some good things. He can definitely protect the rim, board a little and set some screens. I will say however that he has questionable hands. Seems to fumble the ball a lot and stone hands some rebounds. I've noticed this his entire career.

Free throws! Wow so bad! Every time they stepped to the line I was expecting a miss.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Cojo is a meh signing. Neither bad nor good. Solid. If we're counting:

FAs: 2 bad signings. 1 meh signing. 1 great signing.

Own FAs: Barnes = meh. Not great, not bad. Meh mostly because of the declining contract. Buddy = TBD. Market rate, but what's between the ears scare me.
Gotta disagree. Cory Joseph was a GOOD signing, not meh. He has been an assess on the court, much better than any other backup point guard we've utilized.

Barnes is also showing why Vlade went after him.

You can dance around all you like, but your takes are way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.