[Game] Kings vs. Suns, 12/26/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

How many Fox given?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's free throws. But Bags or Whiteside should be in there before Holmes. The plays that Holmes has made, either can do--except shoot free throws as consistently as him.
Holmes showed his value. He's honestly the best bet in a small ball unit at C in the interim. The issue is he just snipped one of his stars you know whats 2 games into the season when it really wasn't necessary. Hopefully it was a minutes restriction thing.

Well its two games into the season but this team looks like it belongs in the league. Defense and rebounding seems light years beyond what we normally see. I know its fool's gold to get hopes up but...

In general? Or was there a shot of him looking mopey after the game?
Just after he got subbed out late 4th and he didn't get back to the huddle since then it seems like. And was just standing by the tunnel. Obviously, I wasn't there so I can only defer to what the broadcast showed me.

So like I said, won't be looking too deep into this. Probably nothing.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I don't think he was pouting. he was clapping there after one of Holmes plays.
If he were Luka it would be interpreted as incredible passion and desire for the game, but since there's a contingent here that doesn't like Bagley because of who he isn't, there's a need to knock him down at any opportunity.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
If he were Luka it would be interpreted as incredible passion and desire for the game, but since there's a contingent here that doesn't like Bagley because of who he isn't, there's a need to knock him down at any opportunity.
So, the Luka people (I know who I am) can’t talk about Luka but it’s cool for others to throw the bait? Because you know I’m responding to that nonsense. Lol

Bjelica has very VERY quietly scored double figures off the bench in both games

Little Dog actually played very well. 8 points 3 rebounds. I think he deserves credit since he didn’t play well in preseason.

I’m most happy about the rebounding
Bjelica has always been the one guy most folks think is expendable that I think is worth keeping around if the price is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.