Kings vs. Sonics (11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev.in said:
Good thing we got Ostertag to shore up the rebounding and toughness in the paint issues! :(
In Ostertag's defense (I never thought that I would say that) he is playing with a broken hand.

Edit: or rather he is sitting with a broken hand :(

Yeah, he's sitting with that hand because he played 3 minutes, committed 3 fouls and got worked on the glass by a fatso who's 7 inches shorter.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Kev.in said:
Yeah, he's sitting with that hand because he played 3 minutes, committed 3 fouls and got worked on the glass by a fatso who's 7 inches shorter.
o man - if it weren't sad - it would be funny

Kev.in said:
Well sure if you want to see the glass as half empty...

On second thought maybe the glass is completely empty...

Maybe there isn't even a glass...

This is Bad!!!!!!

man theres still 5 minutes left of left???

well on the postive note, minutes were down for the starters :mad:

that "mad" icon isn't gonna do it for me. wheres the PISSED OFF icon when you need it.

well it could be worse i guess, it's not like we got annihilated at home by the clippers like the pacers did. and one of our studs isn't busy with his music.....

i hope the kings get chewed out until tip off of the next game. the effort was just PATHETIC. back to back my ***, the cavs were also on the 2nd night of a back to back, and guess what??? they showed some darn heart and came back.

and someone give miller a hug. poor guy. he just got banged around like a hockey player, got T'ed up, didn;t get any calls. * HUG *

Notes about this game:

1) Kings fans in the crowd are probably Serbian, so that would explain occasional screams when the Kings scored buckets (in particular Pedja)
2) Refs were favoring Kings tonight
3) Barnes is garbage, and let me repeat that: G A R B A G E
4) Pedja is lost in space
5) Kings offensive flow has completely disappeared (Vlade, anyone?) and we're in for a dire loooong season if the Kings get outrebounded by Sonics by 20 and make Danny Fortson look like "the best rebounder in the league". Sad.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the most important:
7) Besides Miller the Kings showed NO HEART!!!

I dunno, I came in to watch the 3rd quarter, when we made our run and cut things to single digits.

Looked pretty good there, Webber and Peja living together in harmony. Looked ugly after Fortson came in though... poor Brad... poor poor Brad.

The most frustrating part is that the Sonics got physical and pushed the Kings and all the Kings did was fall down and complain a little bit. If they're going to let middle of the pack teams manhandle them like this, it's going to be a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.