Kings vs. Sonics (11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWebb firing and missing from the perimeter. Allen with a 4-point play, now up 12 - 6.

CWebb misses a shot in the paint...if it's not going, stop shooting and let someone else shoot the basketball.

Timeout Kings...14-6 Sonics.

piksi

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
CWebb firing and missing from the perimeter. Allen with a 4-point play, now up 12 - 6.

CWebb misses a shot in the paint...if it's not going, stop shooting and let someone else shoot the basketball.

Timeout Kings...14-6 Sonics.
many were praising him too much last night. That has a wierd way to backfire. He has trouble with back to backs because the knee just can not handle it. I hope he realizes it before the game gets out of control.

I hate ESPN double headers. I wish all games were on League Pass. I paid for the stupid thing I might as well watch all the games. Sorry just venting. We are always on the short end of the stick since West conference games start later.

Peja finally hits a three (thank goodness the Kings didn't forget how to make a basket), but Vlad R. answers with a three...

if Peja is the only main scorer on the floor, why aren't they letting the offense go through him?
what's the point of having him on the floor, if he doesn't even get to touch the ball.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
rnmeuy said:
if Peja is the only main scorer on the floor, why aren't they letting the offense go through him?
What the heck good is a scorer who can't even buy a bucket? No one is hitting their shots were a damn.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I know that a lot of fans get to watch the Kings when they are on ESPN, but blech....they play awful when they are on ESPN. TOTALLY different team than the one that played last night.

it figures 6th, the ones who don't live in sacramento or have LP miss all the good stuff ;) ESPN blows, we do better on TNT.

come on kings, show us something! the cavs fought hard, DO THE SAME!!!!!

ps did that 3 from big Z remind anyone of that miller 3 vs the jailblazers last year :D

LETS GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok what is with the pippi longstockings look this year????

spreewell, hudson fortson. do you guys relize how STUPID you look????? where are the ribbons????

hahah piksi, yah at this rate we might the first team to do that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.