[Game] Kings vs. Rockets, Sunday Aug. 9, 5 PM PT

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
We are all but eliminated. In fact, if Portland (3:30 start time) beats Philly today, our season could be over about the time the first quarter is ending. Nonetheless, the end is nigh.

Here's a game thread for discussing the game.

Weird game, normally we have a young guy of intrigue to at least watch for, even ping pong balls perhaps but lotto all ready set.

I guess pray for a miracle, or enjoy the dumpster fire.

Be nice to get Parker a little run at point forward. I don't know which game it was, but he ran the break and looked like he could move well with the ball in the open court.

10 am on Monday here so I won't be super productive but have mostly mindless work to do so should be fine. Kings doing a good job challenging without contact and sharing the ball on offense. Glad they have started with focus and clarity. Although we are generally a mess, pleased I am not a Houston fan and do not have to watch Harden ask for a foul after every single possession of every single game.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Luke Walton just simply can't get out of his own way. We again saw the identity of the team there for a few minutes. Buddy as NOT your backup PG, and spread 4/5 drive and dish ball. Then right back to a half ***ed pin down, brainless Blob, motion, garbage offense. We need to trade coaches. D'Antonis system is PERFECT for this team. Argh.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And it's a slap in the face to see some semblance of proper player usage in the game that didn't matter anyway. Kangz. Balls in your court Vivek. Time to get up off your hands. Thanks for backing away, but time to do owner things.
This is still the game thread. Lots of other places and tons of time to point fingers and assign blame.

So have we just completely given up on trying to run plays now? We have one person bringing the ball up court, Len down low, and three guys that stand on the perimeter and just watch. No pick and rolls, nobody cutting, no give and go's, nothing.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
So have we just completely given up on trying to run plays now? We have one person bringing the ball up court, Len down low, and three guys that stand on the perimeter and just watch. No pick and rolls, nobody cutting, no give and go's, nothing.
Since the start I have noticed Bogdan looks to be playing a little bit if that contract ball if you know what I'm saying. He's not taking the shots but my goodness he's trying to find them.