[Game] Kings Vs. OKC Tuesday May, 4 5PM PT, 8PM ET

How embarrassing for Chicago if they finish with a worse record than the Kings after adding an all Star at the break. Same for Toronto with Lowry, Siakam, Van Fleet, OG and a championship winning head coach.

Side note, I was talking to my mom about Nurse this weekend since he went to the same school I did and my mom teaches at. Turns out my mom had him in her 4th grade class and he still remembered her years later when he visited his home town. Pretty cool
Whew! I thought the NBA role players might lose to the G-League team.

Holy crap I had no idea Gabriel Deck played for OKC another scrappy/tough as nails Argentinean good to see him putting up solid numbers, enjoyed watching him in FIBA/Euroleague (Real Madrid). OKC with another quality signing/move him and Kendrich Williams will provide great toughness/intensity in the coming seasons at low cost.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I mean, they nearly lost to a blatant tank team while up 20 or something. If that isn't COY material I don't know what is.
Like Kruk and Kuip say “It’s a line drive in the box score!”

This MASSIVE MONUMENTAL win is just as large in the #RetainWalton movement as all those wins against Dallas or LA!!!

Like Kruk and Kuip say “It’s a line drive in the box score!”

This MASSIVE MONUMENTAL win is just as large in the #RetainWalton movement as all those wins against Dallas or LA!!!
I just can't watch these games anymore. If they win I get pissed. If they lose I get annoyed. I'm tuning out the rest of the way... let the chips fall where they may.