[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 2/6/21, 2pm PST, 5pm EST

If you have internet and can stream it on a tablet or lap top maybe there is a couple reliable websites I can send you to stream for free. I don’t pay for cable or league pass either, really no need to nowadays tbh pretty much everything you can stream online
Thanks, I still have an 8 track in my car but happy for streaming suggestions.
I shouldn’t be missing this and good on Buddy with 7 assists. Sounds like he’s content?

Via stat muse:

Tyrese Haliburton today:23 PTS (12 in 4Q)6 AST4 3PT8-12 FGHe’s the first Kings rookie with 20p/5a on 65+ FG% since Tyreke Evans.

The Kings have won 6 of the last 7.In that span:- Fox 26 PPG, 8 APG- Barnes 22/6/5, 54/48/92%- Haliburton 13/5/6 off the bench

1612659000219.png

Harrison Barnes is quietly having a great season.17.7 PPG6.2 RPG50.6 FG%43.4 3P%85.1 FG%He’s only the 7th player averaging 15 PPG on 50/40/85 shooting this season.

He lost this game. Those stats don't matter anymore other than counting millions in contract negotiation.

I didn't know there is an option to disagree with fact.
It is a fact that they lost but not that his performance doesn't matter. He did not lose the game, his team did. The Jokic's didn't lose, the Nuggets did. Not sure what exactly you're arguing, that Jokic is not a player whose stats result in wins?

It is a fact that they lost but not that his performance doesn't matter. He did not lose the game, his team did. Not sure what exactly you're arguing, that Jokic is not a player whose stats result in wins?
As a Kings fan, I merely said his stats don't matter anymore in this game that they lost and we won. The only stat that'll be recognized is W/L. I wasn't talking emotion nor did I slight him or saying he is no longer a legitimate NBA player. Not sure what exactly YOU'RE arguing.

(EDIT: I didn't even say his "performance" doesn't matter". But 50 points in a loss is pointless, pun intended.)

HB has 6 20+ games in his last 7, and they track perfectly with the team's 6-1 record in those games.

Fox and Ty can get theirs because they're ball handlers. Make sure HB and Holmes stay involved offensively and this team will stay tough.
hali is a true gift from basketball gods, this season looks much better than the previous one. ball flow is there and no selfishness competition between fox, buddy and bogdan. holmes is involved, barnes is involved, bagley gets some shots too, but also started to share the ball...

and that gift came with 12th pick... oh, what a luck.

more and more, i'm starting to like d'fox game, this seasons he added some new tricks to his bag: consistent 3pt shot and better decisions making. i can smell a new golden era comming soon.

more and more, i'm starting to like d'fox game, this seasons he added some new tricks to his bag: consistent 3pt shot and better decisions making. i can smell a new golden era comming soon.
Just as I suspected before this season, Fox going downhill without having to bring the ball up every play and set up the offense will make him deadly. I suspected Ty even with only 25% of what he is actually giving us now will have that effect.

I'm glad this turns out better than I thought.

You know we’re in a collective good mood because Marvin Bagley barely even existed today and there isn’t a 4 page diatribe and/or a new thread about him. :p
Well truth be told, you are usually the one who points out that fact so if you didn't say anything... :p;)

hali is a true gift from basketball gods, this season looks much better than the previous one. ball flow is there and no selfishness competition between fox, buddy and bogdan. holmes is involved, barnes is involved, bagley gets some shots too, but also started to share the ball...

Fox is focusing on and playing defense. He no longer keeps giving up straight line drives. When your leader does that you play well. See us and Houston. When they don’t you have issues. See Minnesota, New Orleans and Dallas.

Via stat muse:

Tyrese Haliburton today:23 PTS (12 in 4Q)6 AST4 3PT8-12 FGHe’s the first Kings rookie with 20p/5a on 65+ FG% since Tyreke Evans.

The Kings have won 6 of the last 7.In that span:- Fox 26 PPG, 8 APG- Barnes 22/6/5, 54/48/92%- Haliburton 13/5/6 off the bench

View attachment 10415
Harrison Barnes is quietly having a great season.17.7 PPG6.2 RPG50.6 FG%43.4 3P%85.1 FG%He’s only the 7th player averaging 15 PPG on 50/40/85 shooting this season.

50% FG from a shooting SF. That's amazing in itself.

You know we’re in a collective good mood because Marvin Bagley barely even existed today and there isn’t a 4 page diatribe and/or a new thread about him. :p

well, he did hit that 3 pointer... and maybe has a good streak with consecutive games with at least one 3-pointer scored.
encouraging.
he'll be fine, this is his sophomore season...

Fox is focusing on and playing defense. He no longer keeps giving up straight line drives. When your leader does that you play well. See us and Houston. When they don’t you have issues. See Minnesota, New Orleans and Dallas.
Very true. Wanna see him not fall asleep every so often. Feels like he falls asleep a handful of times per game defensively that gives the defense an easy look. But literally just splitting hairs to criticize him these days honestly.

Seems like late lottery is the place to be, there have been some good talent that has dropped in that range the past few years.
2016: Sabonis was the 11th pick
2017: Mitchell was the 13th pick, Bam was the 14th
2018: SGA was the 11th
2019: Herro was the 13th
2020: We all know how lucky we are

Wouldn't mind if we try and contend for playoff spot all year, make it to the play in, fall a bit short and get another late lottery and maybe get another solid player.

Seems like late lottery is the place to be, there have been some good talent that has dropped in that range the past few years.
2016: Sabonis was the 11th pick
2017: Mitchell was the 13th pick, Bam was the 14th
2018: SGA was the 11th
2019: Herro was the 13th
2020: We all know how lucky we are

Wouldn't mind if we try and contend for playoff spot all year, make it to the play in, fall a bit short and get another late lottery and maybe get another solid player.

yeah, something like saddiq bey, 3 and D wing. some mocks predicted that we will pick him at 12th spot, but he slipped to 19th...

about late lottery, maybe it has something to do with a pressure that first 5 picks have entering the season.

Wow, if the Kings have Haliburton, Barnes, and Fox play like this game-in and game-out , they will challenge many teams and will be in the playoff hunt. I don't know if this is sustainable but hope so Hield with a truly awful shooting night, but manages 7 assists.........Bagley also with a poor game.

Like to see a litmus test against the Clippers.

more and more, i'm st arting to like d'fox game, this seasons he added some new tricks to his bag: consistent 3pt shot and better decisions making. i can smell a new golden era comming soon.
Yeah I didn't even follow the draft this year.....its still early but the Kings have made a nice comeback to claw out of the bottom third. The true test is beating the upper teams though. Its encouraging. And yes Haliburton is the main catalyst. His nightly statistics are impressive.....in the draft the Kings got close to the equivalent in impact of Jazz Donovan Mitchell this year in Haliburton. They "struck pay-dirt". I think Haliburton needs 10-12 lbs more muscle to help absorb the physicality of today's NBA game, but hoping he remains injury-free,

I'm still wondering about what to do with Bagley honestly. Are we moving on?
I think Bagley needs more involvement - he could do more on defense I think with more effort. It's on him to work harder defensively. He seems to do ok with 3s - how about pick and pops for him on the perimeter? You're seeing the focus for the offense be Barnes and Fox with Holmes and Haliburton supplementing.

If Bagley can improve his defense a notch, his offense wouldn't matter as much.