[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 2/6/21, 2pm PST, 5pm EST

Barnes probably playing the best ball of his career since the 5 day break. Barnes and Fox have been playing at a legit all star level the last 7 games...you consistently get all star level play from 2 guys with strong play from Hali, Holmes, Whiteside, and usually Buddy. No wonder the team is winning games

Wonder if you could argue that Haliburton is the best player on the Kings. Glad to see Hassan in there. He played exactly like I would like for him to play. Bigtime game.
He's the smartest player on the team, but hard to put him ahead of Fox given his play in the last two weeks. Haliburton isn't someone you can go to at any time for a bucket when the team is in a funk.

Wonder if you could argue that Haliburton is the best player on the Kings. Glad to see Hassan in there. He played exactly like I would like for him to play. Bigtime game.
More than anything, this is a TEAM, Foxy's recent 4th-quarter heroics (and Ty's in this game) notwithstanding. Really hard to imagine this team sitting at .500 after the 5-10 start absent the performances we've seen from each member of the Fox/Ty/HB/Sherlock foursome. And I love what Whiteside's been doing since his return from injury.

I strongly disagree with that. Jokic is a legit mvp candidate and the only reason his team didn't get blown out by 20 and isn't a bottom dweller in the western conference.
He lost this game. Those stats don't matter anymore other than counting millions in contract negotiation.

I didn't know there is an option to disagree with fact.