[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 2/6/21, 2pm PST, 5pm EST

Start of 2nd half Buddy missed a three and then Fox and HB bury back-to-back threes. We don't need Buddy's contract anymore for sure but HB is so valuable don't mind his at all. If Buddy goes opens up starting role for Haliburton even better.

I had a thought and it reminded me of Mikki Moore. When the Kings signed him it was largely because of his unreal somewhat gimmicky pick and pop shot. I hope a team out there isn't noticing Holmes too much because his push shot is awfully similar as a guarantee.

Start of 2nd half Buddy missed a three and then Fox and HB bury back-to-back threes. We don't need Buddy's contract anymore for sure but HB is so valuable don't mind his at all. If Buddy goes opens up starting role for Haliburton even better.
One thing you have to realize and this has gone on all year. Look at the defense, many shot opportunities are there because of the opposing team respecting Buddy. That's why more off the ball spread with him is key. Let him spread the floor for Fox and the others.