[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 2/6/21, 2pm PST, 5pm EST

dude12

Hall of Famer
Dave wants HB to be traded this trade deadline, you can't do that, go for the playoffs.

To be honest would be close if I would get a guaranteed that Kings sign Shumpert after that.
The longer the Kings stay in this hunt for more than the 8th seed, the more you won’t be able to do that......how pissed would Fox and the team be?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The last time I asked this, the team followed by losing the game by 30 and going on a bad stretch... so I hesitate to ask? But...

Do we not suck? Like for real?

As has been noted before, Walton REALLY relying on the starters + Halliburton. Ty, HB, Fox, and Buddy all at 18 or 19 first half mins.

Dag.

Only Jokic playing 18 or more for Denver in the half.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Even if they lose this game, the kings appear to be for real. This is a solid team
You have your 2 man super teams and a 3 man one with the Nets now but in terms of top 5 talent depth the Kings are for real. Fox, Buddy, Haliburton, Barnes, and Bagley. Then you throw in Holmes and Whiteside as your role bigs. I really want to see what this team looks like when DaQuan comes back. Hopefully that puts an end to the 3 PG shenanigans.