[Game] Kings vs Mavs, 8/4/2020 11:30AM PST 3:30AM JST

We're actually getting success with this more traditional bigs setup off the bench because our starters didn't immediately put everyone in a huge hole that we have to press to get out of
Defensively the help with the bigs in the pick and roll has been ok, but no longer closing out on three point shooters very well

I’ve said this about Bagley and I’ll say it for Fox. Stop shooting 3s just master the mid range **** analytics, Dallas is giving him the mid range he’ll get to the paint even easier with a mid range jumper

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
We saw this previously, Len and Bjelica can work together for some reason. I think it might be just simply that they are true positional players and cover more ground.

Also, Walton is kind of blowing up his rotation again. If he's going to play Joseph at SG, he has to be wise how he uses him as a backup PG too.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The thing about playing Luka so physically to start the game is that eventually refs are going to let the ticky tack calls he normally gets go a lot of times. Not exactly something I'd count on but it's worked thus far today