[Game] Kings v. Rockets - 4/9/17 - 3PT/6ET

BMac is still making boneheaded plays but I do like that he's been playing with more freedom and letting it fly lately, and this game in particular. His body language tells me he's loose. I wish he would do this more often.

For those who somehow watched this one. Was Pat Bev on Buddy? 4-16 has been unlike him in a Kings uni
No. He might've been Beverley's assignment but most of Buddy's shots were uncontested(which leads me to believe he was Harden's assignment) and he just didn't have it. He was just ice cold. It should've been a career high for him with how poorly he was defended.

Hate the way the NBA allows Harden to play. It's more acting than basketball. If you want to call a foul when he flails his arms up through a defenders arms, then fine. But don't put his ass on the free throw line every single time. Everyone watching and in attendance knows that he isn't shooting the basketball in those situations. It's ridiculous that the NBA allows him to get to the free throw line all game because he flings the ball up from any point on the court when the whistle is blown.

Can we get back to basketball please?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE: I moved the discussion of how other teams are faring/being impacted in regards to the lottery/draft to a SEPARATE THREAD in the NBA forum since it had nothing to do with the Kings-Rockets game.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Hate the way the NBA allows Harden to play. It's more acting than basketball. If you want to call a foul when he flails his arms up through a defenders arms, then fine. But don't put his ass on the free throw line every single time. Everyone watching and in attendance knows that he isn't shooting the basketball in those situations. It's ridiculous that the NBA allows him to get to the free throw line all game because he flings the ball up from any point on the court when the whistle is blown.

Can we get back to basketball please?
The playoffs will bring the Rockets back down to reality, along with Harden's pitiful basketball antics. Just wait for it.