[Game] Kings v. Nets 11/13/13

Wait, what?

JT as in Jason Thompson? JT as a secondary ballhandler, setting up the offense? Our PF, who doesn't even have half the handle our center has is supposed to be our secondary ballhandler?

Familiar secondary ballhandlers to Kings fans would be Christie to Bibby, or Beno to Reke, not our PF. Has to come from the 2 or the 3.
He might mean Jimmer FredeTte. Or he had a typo twice, as T is close to F, so again it would beJimmer. Or he is on some good stuff and wants Jason Thompson for reals. :D

Wait, what?

JT as in Jason Thompson? JT as a secondary ballhandler, setting up the offense? Our PF, who doesn't even have half the handle our center has is supposed to be our secondary ballhandler?

Familiar secondary ballhandlers to Kings fans would be Christie to Bibby, or Beno to Reke, not our PF. Has to come from the 2 or the 3.
JT was a guard in High School, then he grrreeewww.

Wait, what?

fairly certain this was Sarcasm :)

I'd rather see Jimmer than Thornton, at least Jimmer looks focused with something to prove, while Thornton looks like a guy going through the motions knowing he has a check regardless. Jimmer also makes the right basketball play more often than not, not the case for Thornton.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Well after this season we can thank Salmons for putting us into a good position of the draft lottery! Instead of getting frustrated watching him, I will say thanks John for Jabari Parker ( or your choice of phenom) every time he bricks a shot!

nice crowd on hand unlike against Atlanta.. I'll assume the crowd against the Hawks was an aberration and we will have good crowds for this ownership inaugural season

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey look! It's Joey Crawford. The guy who almost tossed a towel boy out of Sixers-Cavs game because he didn't mop up a spill adequately.

not sure if he is scared of getting called for illegal screens or if he just doesnt know how to do it right, but Cousins sets the laziest screens ive ever seen LOL