[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - Thursday, March 21 - 7PT/10ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This is honestly easy pickins for him... The mavs can't provide any resistance at all and he knows it so it's pretty much just like were running downhill on them over and over and over...

I would think fans of formula one racing would appreciate the way that Fox hits these angles.. he's like the Lewis Hamilton of the NBA
Different sports but his shiftiness and ability to blow through holes in the defense is Barry Sanders-esque

I was actually impressed with what I saw with Bogie in this one...still need to watch the first 3 quarters all the way...but he didn’t look like he was trying to do too much.

We are passionate fans and prone to hyperbole or overrractions, and I know it’s just 1 game....(well for Willie he has been on a tear) but I want Bogie and Trill back next year.

Those are our guys, we should stick by them in domenitus and in health...(Iced ‘Spresso 2019) just my 2 cents....but hey what do I know? I’m just the drunk guy from the bulls blowout....;)

I thought Bags was being silly when he said would win the ROY before the season started. If he had the same mins as Ayton or Luka had, he would probably be right.
Especially without the multiple injuries and us right in the playoff hunt. Oh well, we’ll get it ALL next season

De'Aaron is better than Ja Morant. Morant is really good, but he's not quite as good as De'Aaron. De'Aaron's shot is more trustworthy, he;s more refined too, not as turnover prone.
I would disagree with that. Morant is shooting 33.6% from 3pt and 81% from FT. Kentucky Fox shot 24.6% from 3pt and 73.6% from FT. They'll both enter the draft at the same age too. Ja is a better playmaker and passer than Fox out of Kentucky. I think Ja is the better prospect, but they have similar games.

I would disagree with that. Morant is shooting 33.6% from 3pt and 81% from FT. Kentucky Fox shot 24.6% from 3pt and 73.6% from FT. They'll both enter the draft at the same age too. Ja is a better playmaker and passer than Fox out of Kentucky. I think Ja is the better prospect, but they have similar games.
Fox is faster n more explosive. Has much quicker feet, which gives him greater upside on defense.

Ja has wide shoulders, which should enable him to transition to the NBA well. He’s athletic. Plays a bit reckless and can get to the rim in college.

His shot looks a bit flat, but should be fine. I would rate Fox as the better prospect coming out of college, bcz of his ability to be a two way star. Ja looks like a beast though n is going to make whoever gets the second pick very happy.

The player he reminds me the most coming out of college is actually Dame. Bigger than Dame. Neither were lights out shooters outta college.

If PHX or NY lands either the 1st or 2nd pick they can't go wrong. Zion is the obvious prize but Morant looks great and is the clear 2nd pick to me. Both teams need a legit PG and/or SF too so they fit either way.