[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - Thursday, March 21 - 7PT/10ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hate seeing Doncic try for the cheap foul by jumping into his defender. Glad the officials didn't bite and I agree with Jerry that it should be an offensive foul. Love to see the NBA address that.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I hate seeing Doncic try for the cheap foul by jumping into his defender. Glad the officials didn't bite and I agree with Jerry that it should be an offensive foul. Love to see the NBA address that.
They won't address it until a Kings player gets really good at it.

Is it normal to be so stale after embarrassment? As Grant just suggested? I always thought urgency followed such events such a monumental collapse and hangovers followed a team being too high on themselves after monumental success.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is it normal to be so stale after embarrassment? As Grant just suggested? I always thought urgency followed such events such a monumental collapse and hangovers followed a team being too high on themselves after monumental success.
I think they need to pump more oxygen into the arena. Everybody looks lethargic to some extent. I've been to several Kings-Mavericks games and they're always high energy, both on the court and in the stands.

I mean, can this staleness not be traced back to buddy?

I don't care what anyone says - Harrison Barnes has made the Kings better!

And damn, DeFox takes my breath away. That dunk is gonna be on all the highlight reels.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!
The block Fox had earlier is about as good as it gets from a PG too.. One things for sure no Kings season highlights are gonna be more spectacular than Fox's ,cuz its just gonna be play after play of him speeding past multiple defenders and great defensive plays.