[Game] Kings v. Knicks - Sunday, March 4 - 6 PT

gunks

Hall of Famer
As much as I want lins, I would be pretty disappointed if we don't beat The Knicks tonight.

That roster is garbage without Zinger. If our kids can't beat em, we should be worried!

That being said, I don't want to see Z-bo drop 50 or anything. ;)

Like to see Randolph and temple rested with Bruno getting big mins and have plays run for him tbis game. Also, free skall at the 3pt line please. Him amd fox should be shooting 5 3s a game
Makes me mad that this hasn’t happened both benefit our future. Skal should be launching them

Last edited by a moderator:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'm in town (dad's celebration was yesterday). I'm tempted to try to go to the game but not sure I have the emotional energy so will probably just watch at my mom's. Plus the whole win/tank thing right now, it's like rooting against your best interests. Best to enjoy from afar? I really do want to get to the G1C already though.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I feel sorry for guys like Hardaway Jr. I wonder if they can ever just be themselves, outside the shadow of their fathers.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I feel sorry for guys like Hardaway Jr. I wonder if they can ever just be themselves, outside the shadow of their fathers.
With modern salaries what they are has he out-earned his pop yet? That could help :D