[Game] Kings v. Hawks - Wednesday, Jan. 30 - 7PT/10ET

Kings undefeated this season when Jerry is the color analyst!
I like Jerry. He's not pretentious or affected. He's too old for that s**t. He's just a genuine dude who loves the game. Tonight is the first game all year I watched without the mute button. I cannot take Doug Christie. He grinds my gears. Don't come at me with that phoney affected style. Don't talk me like I don't know better. Automatic mute.

I like Jerry. He's not pretentious or affected. He's too old for that s**t. He's just a genuine dude who loves the game. Tonight is the first game all year I watched without the mute button. I cannot take Doug Christie. He grinds my gears. Don't come at me with that phoney affected style. Don't talk me like I don't know better. Automatic mute.

It should be noted that DC on the pregame is a different DC though. He isn't forced to liven things up and his takes are spot on. He and Koz are a great duo as well. Grant and Jerry is just one of a kind in game, impossible to follow IMO. I hope Jerry getting more of the home games as time goes on is in the works at some point. I mean if he's down with it.

That PHILLY game is gonna be so fun. I have got to be in the building for that one

Hopefully our team defense on Embiid is on point. I’d love fox to get Simmons to chase him around all over and get in foul trouble

I truly admire your faith in Giles but I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. I see potential and desire, but I also see rawness and rookie mistakes. He needs to earn his time on the court, just like everyone else and he needs to learn that poor court decisions have consequences. I'm perfectly willing to root for him but I also want to see the best players on the court and right now he's just not in that group IMHO.
How's that crow taste? Lol, I'm just messing with you. Terrible time for that take tho. Let's hope he shows some consistency...

Entity

Hall of Famer
How's that crow taste? Lol, I'm just messing with you. Terrible time for that take tho. Let's hope he shows some consistency...
In her defense he had a similar game a few weeks back then stunk it up his next 2-3 games. By the end of the year and next year I think 14pts 7reb 3ast will be a modest average

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I mentioned this earlier in this thread. I take credit for Harry's fantastic performance because he obviously wanted to prove me wrong. ;)

He did what he should do - played smart, played within his skill set, played to his strengths and didn't make stupid mistakes.

You refused to criticize Matt Barnes when he choked a woman in a nightclub, right? That was disconcerting story that included dragging down our franchise player into the abyss. You had nothing to say about that did you? Correct me if I am wrong but if true certainly I would l presume you would be equally defensive in this situation. It is my strong belief MB2 is entitled to feel passionately about his son. He loves him, he coached him and believes in him as a future star! Yes sir! MB2 raised a great kid with a solid head on his shoulders and strong work ethic. Nowadays many Black males (~ 75%) are raised without a father and it causes issues. (See Boogie) There is a predominance of young Blacks raised by single mothers. Bagley Sr was there for his son and did a commendable job. I am supportive to a Dad who was there and made positive impact vs a coach who thinks Bjelica has earned permanent status based on his play over the two months. He has not earned that respect and deference. I like Bjelica but Bagley is going to be awesome. Yogurt at this point is in the way of his awesomeness. Is Luka playing behind Harrison Barnes? Is DeAndre Ayton playing behind Holmes? 30-40 games is plenty. Put this kid in the starting lineup where he belongs! Let's quite this nonsense being offended by words and be more considerate of actions. Words are words. Actions are more considerate than words. Words are water off a duck's back meanwhile this coach is slowing the development of a future All-Star. You can be put off by the fact MB2 referred to him as Yogurt, that's fine. I am put off by the fact Bagley was not named permanent starter after the Pistons game.
2 things.

Lavar Ball has been a hindrance for all 3 of his sons. It's not always a good thing.

Bagley played 28 mins to Bjelica 20. Joeger isnt holding him back. Joeger is trying to win. Bagley has the rest of his career to start. Let him earn it by showing consistency. He will definitely get his opportunity.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It should be noted that DC on the pregame is a different DC though. He isn't forced to liven things up and his takes are spot on. He and Koz are a great duo as well. Grant and Jerry is just one of a kind in game, impossible to follow IMO. I hope Jerry getting more of the home games as time goes on is in the works at some point. I mean if he's down with it.
He will be doing a total of 10 home games this season. I think that's about right. He and Mrs. Reynolds have earned the right to spend more time together.

I would trade him for any first round draft pick.
So would I but no one is going to give us a 1st round pick for him. No way. Look at what Okafor, Bam, Zubac, Jarrett Allen, and other relatively random dudes have done recently in similar situations. They step up and ball. Heck look at what Harry did not vs Willie. No one wants Willie, including I would imagine the team for which he currently plays. If you are not much offensively you better make your mark on the other end. If you are not much defensively then you better make your mark on the other end. If you cannot make your mark on either end, well, your name is Willie. I want to like the guy. I have wanted to like the guy for years. but I cannot bely my conscience. I cannot hitch my wagon to a pretender.