Kings trade Richaun Holmes and 24th overall pick to Mavericks for ????

We also made our competitor better with this trade. A good pick and roll guy for Luka and a defense first wing. So far this sucks, hope I’m missing something

Gonna need to check if we have enough space but we might have enough room to bring in Khris Middleton in lieu of Kris Murray.
Dave needs to get that “K” name out his mouth. And I’m not referring to Khris Middleton or Kris Murray.

Seriously, STOP! No cancer, knucklehead players on this team.

If the KINGS really ended up one pick away from Kris Murray to then end up with that idiot from Washington instead — I’m gonna vomit dayglo.

This better be a precursor to landing OG or Middleton.

I think with this trade they freed up $15-$18M. I think that gives us something like $30M in cap room... Isnt that exactly the number that Jeremi Grant is wanting? Probably also good enough to make a run at Khris Middleton or possibly absorbing contracts of a marquee player. This looks very clearly like a set up to a much bigger move, so i reserve judgement.

Last edited:
Makes 100% sense. We get a few mil for the pick, and trading Holmes will free up more money..

Look guys, we are literally a championship contending team now. After one year of these guys being together. This team after year one is better than the Divac, Webber team after one year. We are a championship contender.
Calm down sir. We are not there yet at all. Don’t disrespect the past kings to build up the new. They can both carry there own weight

Dave needs to get that “K” name out his mouth. And I’m not referring to Khris Middleton or Kris Murray.

Seriously, STOP! No cancer, knucklehead players on this team.

If the KINGS really ended up one pick away from Kris Murray to then end up with that idiot from Washington instead — I’m gonna vomit dayglo.

This better be a precursor to landing OG or Middleton.
Just curious….what has Kuzma done to earn the reputation as a knucklehead in your mind?