[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - Thursday, Dec. 14 - 5 PT

How do you suggest the Kings defend "the oppositions best big man"? So many Fans are calling for staring 5 young players and playing the young fellas big minutes. I think we will see this as the season progresses but Fans need to be prepared for the steam rolling a young team will get.
To be fair we have two camps. The play whomever helps you win now and the play to develop your young guys screw wins.

I think the poster was in the first camp. Not sure what camp the org is in ;)

How do you suggest the Kings defend "the oppositions best big man"? So many Fans are calling for staring 5 young players and playing the young fellas big minutes. I think we will see this as the season progresses but Fans need to be prepared for the steam rolling a young team will get.
Start WCS or KK preferably WCS so we can figure out if he's a starting player in the NBA if not move him.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
To be fair we have two camps. The play whomever helps you win now and the play to develop your young guys screw wins.
There's also the play to win the games we could/should win and develop the young guys while not destroying their confidence since they need to learn from the vets how to pace themselves and close out games camp.