Kings sign Yogi Ferrell for 2years/$6.2M

reading on twitter that his name is not yet on the line which is dotted... surely a cap formality but if he will leave Dallas at the altar maybe he would do the same to us.

Love the move by Vlade they realised Mason is not very good and Yogi gives us another shooter and another elite speed demon, he can also play as a off ball SG if we want to run the ball through someone else or if other teams play two PG line ups and both Yogi/Fox are playing well.

The saddest thing about this is Jerry retired without getting to call Yogi's name and give one of his classic liners, I say they bring Jerry back just for one game.
Im sure Jerry will.come back for a game or two for at least a short cameo

seems bright. When I watch his videos, guy is lightning quick and has a nice feel for the game. Kind of reminds me of Ty Lawson with a better shot?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
As far as him not signing yet, he's been a bit busy:

The Kevin Ferrell Foundation, Inc. presents 2018 Yogi Ferrell Basketball Skills Camp - Thursday, July 19, 2018 at Bluffton High

The Kevin Ferrell Foundation, Inc. presents 2018 Yogi Ferrell Basketball Skills Camp - Sunday, July 22, 2018 at Park Tudor, Indianapolis, Indiana.

The Kevin Ferrell Foundation, Inc. presents 2018 Yogi Ferrell Basketball Skills Camp. The two-day camp will be held on July 24th & 25th, 2018 at South Ripley High School.

I suspect he'll be in Sacramento tomorrow to sign the contract or after his two-day camp on Wednesday and Thursday.

As far as him not signing yet, he's been a bit busy:

The Kevin Ferrell Foundation, Inc. presents 2018 Yogi Ferrell Basketball Skills Camp. The two-day camp will be held on July 24th & 25th, 2018 at South Ripley High School.

I suspect he'll be in Sacramento tomorrow to sign the contract or after his two-day camp on Wednesday and Thursday.
Thanks for posting this. South Ripley High School is in Versailles, Indiana which s a neighboring town in Ripley County to Osgood, Indiana where my father was born and raised and played four years of basketball for Osgood High from 1912 to 1916. Small world. And, oh yes, I like Yogi Ferrell.