Votes: 13 28.3%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• F

• Total voters
So in 2 years we are gonna be calling monte a dummy for only locking him up for 2 years and him being an UFA with the ability to leave like holmes? Just want to make sure the exact reason we dump on monte for not knowing the future. ;)
Won’t be me dumping on him. Richardson has some risk but 2 years we have Bird Rights and he is an UFA. Seems like a good deal all around.

Hell yeah.

Now trade Buddy and Delon.

Fox/Hali/Mitchell/TD is an exciting rotation.
Honestly might not be the worst thing to play Buddy at the 3 if the rest of the team can cover for his defensive liabilities. Plus, we got coach Doug who might be able to help Buddy out

Honestly might not be the worst thing to play Buddy at the 3 if the rest of the team can cover for his defensive liabilities. Plus, we got coach Doug who might be able to help Buddy out
If Monte can't pick up a solid wing, wouldn't be the worst thing at all. Buddy packed on some muscle over the offseason last year and did a solid job holding his own in the post against bigger wings. It was probably the best part of his defense. Against guards, not so much.

Last edited:
If Monte can't pick up a solid wing, wouldn't be the worst thing at all. Buddy packed on some muscle over the offseason last year and did a nice job hold his own in the post against bigger wings. It was probably the best part of his defense. Against guards, not so much.
Fixed ;)

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
If Monte can't pick up a solid wing, wouldn't be the worst thing at all. Buddy packed on some muscle over the offseason last year and did a solid job holding his own in the post against bigger wings. It was probably the best part of his defense. Against guards, not so much.
My bet right now is on the same starting lineup from last year with Bagley/Holmes in the frontcourt, Fox/Buddy in the back, and Barnes on the wing. And if there was any covering going on last year it was Buddy in reality covering for the fact that the smaller Kings G's couldn't cover 3's. He took on the challenge and yes, did a solid job overall.

The cap is going up $10 million, we've got our entire core under contract, 11 guarantees next season, while I do expect Buddy gone, both he and Barnes are on declining deals. Multiple expirings of fringe players and about 30 million under the luxury tax. There would be no reason to be mad at this unless it was over 6 million, which was doubtful from the jump.

At 4, bargain.

Also this is like the least important thing in my life ever so comparing it to a political event or even a major life decision like what's for dinner tonight is a stretch.
IDK man. I've had a charcuterie tray change the course of my life for the better.