Kings radio?

Gary Gerould is the man! I remember him calling Pete Chilcutt "The Chili Dog". Chili Dog with the rip! Erm I think he said that once. Ahh memories.

nebs said:
Gary Gerould is the man! I remember him calling Pete Chilcutt "The Chili Dog". Chili Dog with the rip! Erm I think he said that once. Ahh memories.
Ah, the memories....Chilly was a decent shooter. Man, all this brings back thoughts of Johnny Rogers, Brooke Steppe and Brad Lohaus.*L*

kidney connection

speaking of Chilcutt, here's an oddity: Chile Dog was born with only one kidney. Meanwhile, we now have Ostertag, who donated one of his to his sister.

Cozmosis said:
Anyone know if the Kings broadcast their games online somewhere? Would be nice for those of us across the country :)
Here's the list of stations.

KAHI - 950 AM - Auburn
KBLF - 1490 AM - Red Bluff
KCBL - 1340 AM - Fresno
KMYC - 1410 AM - Marysville
KNCO - 830 AM - Grass Valley
KNRO - 1670 AM - Redding
KTIQ - 1660 AM - Merced

Currently, you can listen to KAHI on its website www.kahi.com, so I assume it will feature the games. KBLF in Red Bluff used to be available through it's website but they are currently redoing it and it doesn't stream. I haven't checked any others lately. Be my guest.

billwrtr said:
Here's the list of stations.

KAHI - 950 AM - Auburn
KBLF - 1490 AM - Red Bluff
KCBL - 1340 AM - Fresno
KMYC - 1410 AM - Marysville
KNCO - 830 AM - Grass Valley
KNRO - 1670 AM - Redding
KTIQ - 1660 AM - Merced
Wow I guess Reno dropped the Kings?:eek:

yeah, and so did Vegas 3 years ago...I should know, I ran the station*L* KRLV-1340AM. Parent company that owned it went belly up and I was left without a job. But life goes on, and people get stronger.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
You can also get almost all Kings games on Sirius Satellite Radio. Last year I travelled quite a bit during the season and listened to almost every game on Sirius Sat Radio. During the NBA season they have as many at 6-10 games on per day. The east coast games at 4-7 west coast time then the west coast games. Many times I listened to Grant and Jerry and it was so great... :D

Radios cost from $100-$250 and service $12.95/month with one or two months free with year subscription.

Last edited: