Kings Quotes-Media Day

Joerger said it’s a commitment to run....like offensive rebounding. You go after it on the boards 9 times and dont get the ball, will you go after it a 10th time.
Same on running, this is on the players to do it and commit to it. They have the pieces in place to do it. Not sure what else the staff has to do to get them to run as much as possible
The staff needs to put a faster offensive system in place. Just yelling at the players to run is equivalent to a corner man in boxing yelling at his fighter to knock the other guy out.

That WCS comment makes me want to puke. What a joke, I hope he performs well then we trade his ass at the deadline to some sucker, I do not believe in this guy long term at all.

That's the issue. Rookie enders traded at the deadline never bring anything of value back.

Didn't now where to share this since this was title as Quotes-Media Day but hey since its media day... :cool:
Confident BUFF Skal?
Now here's a dude who's saying all the right things and absolutely looks like he did everything he could to come back better for this season. It's just ridiculous to me that we're going to limit his minutes for WCS.

Now here's a dude who's saying all the right things and absolutely looks like he did everything he could to come back better for this season. It's just ridiculous to me that we're going to limit his minutes for WCS.
I don't know. I think Skal has prepared well and will be given a chance. If his confidence sucks, it may be a brief chance. But I'm hoping he can become our 3rd big (after trading WCS for peanuts and a dr pepper).

Yes, I’d prefer WCS not getting any of Giles/Bagley/Skal’s minutes going forward, really, but seniority is going to dictate a role for him early

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I continue to not have many nice things to say about the team, but dang their hair game is on point this season. So that’s fun!
I don't know about their hair game being on point, Giles and Mason look silly. Fox with his super saiyan style hair isn't any better and don't get me started on Willie's spider head.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I don't know about their hair game being on point, Giles and Mason look silly. Fox with his super saiyan style hair isn't any better and don't get me started on Willie's spider head.
Lol, I love it all! Skal also joining the party with his (maybe?) starter dreads.

Bogy needs to get in on the action and grow some whacky Birdman Andersen hairstyle. :p

For some reason I can't see the tweets. Can someone just paste in text for me?
Are you using Firefox? If so, up to the left of the address bar there will be a little shield icon. Click it and turn off tracking protection if you want to see embedded tweets.

I'm the most excited for Skal, Giles, and Hield this season. Giles continues to be the most infectious personality in interviews, I hope that somehow translate to the team on the court too.
Is there a better interview in the game than Giles? Every time he does an interview, he has the people around him all giddy with the excitement that he has for the game.

If Joerger is for real with playing the young guts more, I'd like to see a Skal/WCS backcourt to start the year. If there's no sizeable improvement at least we can go from there and start looking at trades and giving the Bagley/Giles backcourt a trt.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I don’t care who starts but the rook bigs need to get at least 24 minutes each and build up from there. That leaves 24 minutes each for the 4 and 5 and I’m looking at WCS and Skal and Koufos and Zbo and then the Bjelica and JJ small ball time at the 4.

We HAVE to be part of the Butler deal to thin it out.